NOW HIRING IRL SERVICE PROVIDERS!!

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello I am Xanato Kaso. my real name is Christopher MacKenn and I live in the state of Florida and I am disabled (see bio for more info). I run a few services in EU, a Rental Service, an Investment Fund, a strongbox opening service, LA Management, and a few other things that I have not made official posts about or are in beta phases before releasing to the public. I have some plans for future services that would be considered 3rd party services, like how Little Big Mining Log, or Entropia Life are considered.

I want to cover my basis, but due to my disability and my real life financial limitations I can not seek the proper counsel. I am looking for an Attorney, a CPA and/or forensic accountant as well as a financial advisor. If you have the the ability or licenses to provide advice or practice in Florida (or base facilitate my ideas where you are able to practice), please let me know. I am unable to pay in USD, I would offer PED or barter with my services as payment for yours as well as a long-term benefits package program and the possibility of partnering for those who would like to earn more.

I am also looking for a software engineer with experience in creating websites, working with API's, cellphone apps, etc, (Unreal Engine 5 is a +) to consult with on making my ideas a reality. As well as a graphics designer. As stated above payment would be made via in-game services or ped.

Also keep in mind, that while I am asking to use your real life skills and knowledge, because it is for a game, anything we do would be considered a hobby, and your compensation would reflect that. I am not asking for 'FREE' labor or information (Though I would not turn it down), but I do not, and can not pay what you typically earn or bill for in your profession.

Please contact me here on the forums, I respect peoples privacy and do not ask nor require anyone to divulge their real life identity or personal information beyond what is legally required in the USA to put my plans into practice.

P.S. Before I was disabled I was a Ballroom Dance instructor, so if you are engaged and want to learn something for your wedding, or want to do something fun with your partner, I can offer my real-world skills as a teacher.

Last edited:
voGMGTr.jpeg

Good luck on your endeavor.

Wistrel's post just made me think of this.

And hey I am not laughing at you - I like that song but it makes me feel sad.
I am deeply impressed that something so shitty could happen to you yet you have not let it get you down. I love dancing . I dont think I would have the resiliance if I found I no longer could.

I wish you success in your endeavour :)

I wish you Good Success.

Wistrel's post just made me think of this.

And hey I am not laughing at you - I like that song but it makes me feel sad.
I am deeply impressed that something so shitty could happen to you yet you have not let it get you down. I love dancing . I dont think I would have the resiliance if I found I no longer could.

I wish you success in your endeavour :)
I actually did a dance routine to this song. Viennese Waltz. Very fast but lots of fun!
Thanks everyone for the good vibes!

What is holding you back to withdraw and pay USD instead for RL services? The moment you give PED to someone for RL services, their withdrawal process is pretty much ruined and takes much more than just 2 months cause of extra questions and investigation by MA

What is holding you back to withdraw and pay USD instead for RL services? The moment you give PED to someone for RL services, their withdrawal process is pretty much ruined and takes much more than just 2 months cause of extra questions and investigation by MA
I am not allowed to have an income of greater than $1000 a month or possess assets exceeding $2000. And my bank statements are reviewed each month. Pulling money out of Entropia would require me to claim it as income and it could cost me my medical benefits such as Medicare and Medicaid. In addition, since I live in a nursing home, they would get to claim any money I withdraw as payment for the services they provide me. Medicaid does not pay them the same amount as a private pay patient. So if I do earn income they can take any money up to the amount equal to what a private pay patient owes. I have been living here for years, so that's a lot of red in my ledger to pay back if I start earning income while in here.

And as far as the withdraw process, what people do with their ped is their decision, I don't really know how withdrawing works, but the players may want to just play the game with the ped instead of depositing. That is entirely up to them. But from my limited understanding and a support case I recently filed, they may have to answer some questions before it is approved, but that is it, just a delay.

Part of the reason I listed a Lawyer is to make sure we are not breaking the EULA or TOS in this collaboration, and that is also why I said that they would be doing things as a hobby, not in a professional capacity like their regular job.

One does not need to be able to do it all – one does need to know how to get the task at hand accomplished. Having a mentor, employees, sub-contractors that know more than you within their expertise is a smart way to do business. -Henry Ford

Henry Ford was one of those types. He did not have to know it all. On his desk he had a row of buttons and when a problem, situation or challenge came up, he did not need to have the answer. He did however, need to know what button to push to get the answer.

Henry Ford - an innovator
An Innovator. image belongs to http://static0.therichestimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hendri-ford.gif

I have an idea, a goal. I am trying to get all the right buttons to push on my desk. So that I can complete that goal.

How can you provide this :

"
What is the service fee for?
The fee covers my costs of time and ped to cycle the Universal Ammo back into shrapnel. In addition to costs and wait times associated with withdrawing the ped to buy the keys to continue offering this service."

And here you say : "I don't really know how withdrawing works"

Can you explain that ?

Reactions: Liu
How can you provide this :

"
What is the service fee for?
The fee covers my costs of time and ped to cycle the Universal Ammo back into shrapnel. In addition to costs and wait times associated with withdrawing the ped to buy the keys to continue offering this service."

And here you say : "I don't really know how withdrawing works"

Can you explain that ?
At the time of the posting I had never withdrawn ped from the game so I was unsure exactly how it worked and what sort of costs were associated with it. Since this posting I have withdrawn ped and know what to expect from Mindark and the time delay so that statement is now out of date.

Your message talking about you withdrawing was early 2021 (January), and there (In August) you say you don't know how it works.

You says you can't have any income on your account but you withdrawing to "buy keys", you have to deposit tons of money to buy keys to provide this service but you can't because you're short on your IRL account due to your medic situation.

I'm sorry but with no real explanations about that, to me, you lie somewhere.

Your message talking about you withdrawing was early 2021 (January), and there (In August) you say you don't know how it works.

You says you can't have any income on your account but you withdrawing to "buy keys", you have to deposit tons of money to buy keys to provide this service but you can't because you're short on your IRL account due to your medic situation.

I'm sorry but with no real explanations about that, to me, you lie somewhere.
Your information shows that you are from France. If that is true, then I doubt you understand how the US tax laws and Healthcare and Social Security laws interact. I have been dealing with social security and disability income for about 10 years now. I have been dealing with Medicaid for the better part of that and Medicare for around the last 5 years. Most of the people who work in the business offices at these nursing homes and the hospitals don't understand how they work and interact.
I have spent years studying the laws to learn how to not break them and legally maximize my benefits. I do not want to go into a lot more detail in this public environment. Also that is part of the reason I wanted to consult with an attorney/Accountant to make sure everything is on the up and up. I think I found LEGAL loopholes that allow a person to avoid income taxes using EU but I can not verify it, and I can not make a business around it without talking to people with the degrees.

@Xanato Xan Kaso have you considered looking for an Attorney, a CPA and/or forensic accountant as well as a financial advisor in Florida and explaining to them you can pay in PED rather than cash? Obviously you'll have to explain to them what PED is and how to convert it into cash.

I don't say you're not in a hard situation. I just ask myself why in one post you say : I can't withdraw because can't have any income on my bank account. And on another post you say you withdraw to buy keys to open box for people. Maybe i'm wrong, was just asking.

PS : If i'm wrong, excuse me, but i just want clear information to not do mistakes. :)

Back