"Nude" image in FAPs to be banned?

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
FNN (Fictional News Network) presents the following story:

Senator I.M.D. Umb of the Calypso Local Government has put in a demand that the picture of a topless female that is featured inside the First Aid Packs (FAPs) that are common on Calypso should be banned.

Omegaton PR man P. Ervert defended the picture with the following comment: "Well I don't see the big problem! It is an anatomical representation of a female human, totally correctly made!" However, when we asked mr. Ervert if the breasts of the woman on the picture really had to be so big, he refused to comment further.

Senator Umb, however, has this to say: "Well I can't see why it is needed, if you own a FAP you should know basic anatomy anyway! My personal and professional opinion is that all healers on Calypso are PERVERTS!"

We have tried to reach other senators for comments on the matter, but only recieved an answer from one of them, senator Behrman: "Well I don't see the big deal. Personally I like to look at this picture... I mean, when healing... Actually... Please do not print this comment?"

A picture of the picture in the FAP is featured below:

fap.jpg

Bah.. She is wearing a skin colored shirt is all...

Now, the picture on the GAP (gynecological aid pack) image might be an issue.

GAP...thought that was pretty good..lol

now you went and done it they have a reason to take all the faps out of the world now and pay just TT worth of Vivo (L) for them

Thanks i am sure those with the expensive faps are gonna love ya lots

You have been spending too much time fapping off.

Now, the picture on the GAP (gynecological aid pack) image might be an issue.

god I hope we will never need THOSE ingame :laugh:

birds of a feather, perv together...so that describes all Fap-Fap-Fapers on Calypso?

I wonder how that will be displayed in the higher rez models of crytopia ^^

I want to know where they got a topless picture in the first place...females can't remove their tops. So it must be something the fap designer remembered from earth.

Wonder if nipples will be visible on them FAP's when CE2 comes out :wtg:

Back