O.O NaturalMotion - Must see...!

I know this some time.....but you cant use it in Games like EU cause it only uses CPU .........so imagine a server with 1000´s od users !?

Hades

A man can dream right? :p

New processors can handle alot of processing, and combined with new GFX cards, processing is reaching whole new levels.

NVIDIA was claiming that computers have better performance overall, if you have a powerful GFX and a dual core, then a quad core and a medium GFX.

oh and check this out:

http://www.news.com/Intel-pledges-80-cores-in-five-years/2100-1006_3-6119618.html

old news, not much left to get there :D

I just want fluid, natural motions :)

Wow that's quite something :eek:

The Euphoria - Ragdoll bit in the film literally made me :laugh:

Am I ill?

Why did I find it funny when the little blue people fell over? :laugh:

LOVED it when one went over that railing!! :rofl:

Am I ill?

Depends what you mean by ill ..if you consider the fact that you like to watch innocent people die and you find it funny as beeing ill than yes you are :)

Last edited:
Am I ill?

Wasnt there a freeware game where you could push ragdolls down the stairs :O

That could really be quite Nice ;)

This would be excellent IMO

I know this some time.....but you cant use it in Games like EU cause it only uses CPU .........so imagine a server with 1000´s od users !?
Hades

I don't see why this couldn't be implemented client side as are other efects in EU. The primary location of the AVA or Mob would still be sent to the server but the rest could be different for each observer without affecting the outcome of events I recon. I cant wait to shoot Argos in the foot and watch them hop around trying to get away :D

CE2 + euphoria = :wtg:

Interesting find.

Wasn't too keen when I saw the phrase "dynamic balancer" though :D

great stuff; maybe we'll see EU-phoria becoming reality one day.

Back