of-105 upgraded....

jiff

Dominant
Society
.:| United Talents |:.
Kor osh ide
Sooo..

i just spent 600+ ped upgrading my of-105.

is there a benefit to upgrading to tier 1? stats are the same.

am i missing something? enlighten me please :D

You can now attach silly expensive lvl 1 enhancers that will barely make any difference, only help you get a little closer to the max ASD if it's still not maxxed, and will get consumed at random. :thumbup:

Gratz, though... ;)

In future I would recommend asking this type of question before spending 600 PED, not after.

lol oleg. i like sparkles.

hmm so more ped to spend. nice =p

thanks for the answer tho huskie :)

In future I would recommend asking this type of question before spending 600 PED, not after.

same as him :p

Why are people still under the impression that tiering up will change the stats on the item?

ONLY when you have enhanchers in it will things change, NOTHING will happen by unlocking a tier unless you slap in an enhancer in it.

and search is your friend :p

same as him :p

Why are people still under the impression that tiering up will change the stats on the item?

ONLY when you have enhanchers in it will things change, NOTHING will happen by unlocking a tier unless you slap in an enhancer in it.

and search is your friend :p

yea i figured............ MA's explanations are so vague... i'll just craft my own enhancer. might as well skill that up while i'm skilling all my other crafting.

I still think this tiering crap is bullshit tho. :)

yea i figured............ MA's explanations are so vague... i'll just craft my own enhancer. might as well skill that up while i'm skilling all my other crafting.

I still think this tiering crap is bullshit tho. :)

Me thinking you have too much peds :laugh:

...stats are the same...

That is extremely disappointing... and disturbing. While I appreciate you sharing the info, I am sorry you had to go through that.

Sooo..

i just spent 600+ ped upgrading my of-105.

is there a benefit to upgrading to tier 1? stats are the same.

am i missing something? enlighten me please :D

+rep for giving it the old college try. I hope you have some fun with the enhancers.

Back