Offer: TO ALL SHOP OWNERS!

studsy

Hatchling
Stacey Studsy Drape
Guys, although I am new to EF, I am not new to EU(Infact I still call it PE most of the time). With me being very big in the web-hosting industry(run many business over the past 5years) plus my love of EU, plus the great help shops have been to me these past few days(apart from those pesky prices sometimes ;) I am now setting up a website where shop owners can register and place items into their own shop page, which all will be able to see.

Hopefully, if shop owners keep everything updated, then this will prove to be an invaluble site to most EU players(aswell as shop keepers trying to be the cheapest around). Of course there will be a search tool etc.

Of course, I will need some input on this before I set it up, if people will use it, and if shop keepers will keep things updated(or it wont be worth doing).

Please reply to this forum with your input, idea's etc. and it will be much appreciated.

I do know that www.entropiashopping.com has been setup, but I hope to work together with neomaven to get this site going, and to ecorporate both sites into one.

Also, if shop owners would like to PM me with any kind of details or questions, please do so.

I look forward to your input,

Regards,
Studsy

Of course, I will need some input on this before I set it up, if people will use it, and if shop keepers will keep things updated(or it wont be worth doing).

Hi mate

I can answer that!!! NO!
We have a Fully dynamic Shopping Portal at EntropiaDirectory where Shopowners can edit there data! And pe-wiki has a table based version as well!

We have had that running for a few years now and while some shop owners are updating thier listings daily and using it as thier homepage link in EF signatures, the majority are way to busy in-game and trawling through EF.

Our solution to that was to set up a webteam open to anyone that gets paid from site sponsership. They do the ground work by physically visiting the shops and even upload pics. Its a slow and ongoing job!

But we are progressing more and more with a new template being designed for it next month to solve some of those issues!!

We would love to have you on the team!!!!

I own a shop, and if it would generate more sales to update the inventory on a website I would. But it doesn't.

It's just a lot of work for nothing in return.

I own a shop, and if it would generate more sales to update the inventory on a website I would. But it doesn't.

It's just a lot of work for nothing in return.

Exactly.
Managing stock is kinda impossible.
a fast and easy way to say price and give information would help a lot more.

Having dinamic site is good , but it seems more the site get dynamics , more they get messy and its hard to find fast enought the good info.

People should try learn from google.

If i dont update info on entropia directory , its because i have hard time to use it.
Designer seems work a lot , but for me , the way the site is made is not bronwsable.
I can never find things in that site.There is lot of info , but not put in a good way to be usefull at a player like me.
Maybe i am old school or dumb , but i like stuff clear simple fast.
ps , i do admit entropia directory is more usable than it was.

If i dont update info on entropia directory , its because i have hard time to use it.
Designer seems work a lot , but for me , the way the site is made is not bronwsable.
I can never find things in that site.There is lot of info , but not put in a good way to be usefull at a player like me.
Maybe i am old school or dumb , but i like stuff clear simple fast.
ps , i do admit entropia directory is more usable than it was.

Thanks for the feedback, Etopia!!! Greatly Appreciated.

Hopefully the new Main Page Design that has just been installed will help...

and we are actively working to improve the site month by month!

>>>Feedback & Suggestions HERE<<<

Back