Offering mentorship

Malacalypse

Prowler
Society
SPU | Smart Professionals United
Malachalypse Mal The Elder
Hello newcomer,

As my first disciple is about to graduate I feel ready to take on some new ones. I can take on several due to the fact that not so many seem to stick around ingame.

I have been around for 3 1/2 years now and have tried out most proffesions ingame. I am level 35 laser pistoleer, level 25 prospector and level 12 weapons crafter amongst others but I would say my main profession is mining at the moment.

I offer my disciples a good price on sweat, and will buy any ore/enmatter/stones/hides for market price.
I will take you on TP runs, hunts or miningruns and of course show you the basics.
The society I am part of allows disciples to join if they want and you will get even more support there.
I do not give away items or money randomly, but will reward hardworking disciples.
I am located in Sweden, but play at pretty irregular times.

If you find this interesting, PM me or post here and we can meet up ingame.

Nice one Mal ;) Good Luck !!!

For all the N00bs out there, I can vouch for that geezer, he knows the game inside out and he's got nice mining spots :D

Hello,

I am currently looking for a mentor, and i am from England so we have roughly the same time zone.

Im very new to the game, although i joined these forums a long time ago, and im looking to play the game alot as another mmo i play has become boring due to the amount of Bots and Cheaters.

I am looking for a mentor who is very patient as im sure i will have alot of questions, but i generally pick things up easily. Also, i dont need much 'babysitting' because i like to achieve and do things for myself. I'd just need a little push in the right direction.

So if you want to, PM me and let me know, or whatever. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Back