Official Entropia Universe Coins

A good event open to all, nice to see that the coins dropped out of various level bots, it gave everyone a chance.

I look forward to getting my coin

I can't wait for my coin to arrive! I am excited that there will be more editions of the coin idea. I am a coin collector so this makes the game even more addictive than before. :D

unbenannt-2_985763.jpg
to all....

pls show us the coins in a extra thread.... hehe want to know how they loooooook :)

well done to all winners and to ma!!!!
give us coins too!!!:silly2::silly2::silly2:!!!

Nice event MA, and gratz everyone who's going to receive one :)

Hi All,

The real world coins are now being sent out to the addresses stated in the winners’ account details. They have been a great success and we expect to see collections of both virtual and real world coins. I hope its not too long before a new series is released :) Also, keep an eye open for more real world goodies in the loots :)

I would just like the thank Mojo Arer Balance and his wife Noel Jax Balance for the approved production of these official Entropia Universe coins, thank you again :)

Regards

David

awesome

;>

I know how many have dropped but I do not know if MA wants me to reveal that information. However, I can tell you that the number is small and that there is a little surprise that makes each individual coin very unique.

I knew this part was coming, which is why I tried so damned hard to loot one. Like wth, in ~3 weeks of hunting drones during this event, only 2 globals off of them... MARCO TURN MY DAMNED LOOT SWITCH BACK ON! :mad:

Otherwise, this was a VERY nice idea, and I sincerely look forward to more designs from you on your site! Once you get a couple more up, I might buy some... I just really wanted those robot coins in my loot (or much of ANYTHING else, for that matter...) :(.

BTW, what language is printed on the coins? I don't understand "venator" and "minutor"...

Big Gratz to the organizers of this event :yay:. Nice to see RW items dropping! :wtg:

I knew this part was coming, which is why I tried so damned hard to loot one. Like wth, in ~3 weeks of hunting drones during this event, only 2 globals off of them... MARCO TURN MY DAMNED LOOT SWITCH BACK ON! :mad:

Otherwise, this was a VERY nice idea, and I sincerely look forward to more designs from you on your site! Once you get a couple more up, I might buy some... I just really wanted those robot coins in my loot (or much of ANYTHING else, for that matter...) :(.

BTW, what language is printed on the coins? I don't understand "venator" and "minutor"...

Old Latin..venator = hunter and minutor = miner, dux ducis = duke, helmsman, leader

thx for the kind comments.

congratulations, to winners and finders :cheer:

Hey guys. I put a few of the items 'on sale' on the website just to say 'thank you' for the support.

I cannot keep them at the sales price for long because they are discounted pretty good for now. You will see 'on sale' next to the price.

Thanks all.
Mojo

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/119238-omg-real-world-collectors-coin.html[/URL]

Pics of rl coins.

I got my cion in the mailbox today. :yay: :yay: :yay:

hope ma does more events like this soon:yay:

Got mine too...... Nice coin :)

Weeeeeeeeeee also got my coin :yay::yay::yay:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just got my coin its #045 :D
Happy me :cheer:

I saw other coins can be bought online, link was posted in another thread: www.entropiacoins.com. Looks like there will be a miner coins as well :D

They are probably not going to yield the amounts that were payed for the bot coins ;)

The Official coins can only be looted or from an MA event. The coins on me and Jax's site are approved by MA. I will also have coins - mostly numbered editions - on ebay. I can only sell on eBay U.S. for the time being.

Back