OK so we got the eye candy. Now what? What do YOU think?

Dinivan

Old Alpha
Dinivan Dinni Almord
So basicly we got a great looking game with the best engine on the market. What we all cry for right now is bug fixes, tp chips and teaming. But when most bugs are fixed, and these two features reinplented? Then what? What new feature would you like to see as fast as possible? Noob island, veichles or taming? Perhaps new awsome mind force? New huge guns and mobs? More amethera open, or perhaps another asteroid? Please tell us what you think is best for eu :) Here is mine:

Mob AI! As i said we got a great looking game with an engine where everything is possible. It is too bad we have AI from 1999. Right now huting for me is like putting peds in a bag, just to turn it upside down and see what pops out. Heck, without skills, real money loot, swirlies and items to find - i dare to say hunting wouldnt even be fun. I would never ever play entropia to hunt as a single player game. However this shouldnt have to be the case.

First of all i dislike mobs being so totally dumb as they are. If there is a rock in the way, why cant it go around? The "This creature cannot be sweated or hurt" message is just lame. I also think its really wierd that mobs run out in the water and drown themselves. No animals are that dumb. Perhaps they should even fear the cities and their gun turrets?

Also, all the mobs are basicly the same mob but with different models, hp, damage, aggro and speed. When you team up right now you're basicly only putting your two P5As together into a P10A. hunting creature one with low gear is exactly the same as hunting creature 2 with good gear. I want all mobs to be behaving differently - allowing for different tactics and strategy. Some mobs should even DEMAND teamplay. Here is what i mean:

Imagine a really huge mob with big hp and massive damage. So massive no one will ever survive a hit. The mob is relativly fast and likes chansing people around, smashing them to pieces. Perhaps even with an area of effect damage. However after a while it gets really tierd, and must rest, falls down to take some deep breaths. This is the time to strike! All remaining survivors run up to it and blast away before it goes on another rampage! This would be a great challange for both ubers and noobs, and a great way to make new friends. Here is another idea:

Imagine running out into the wilderness and get jump by a small gang of small lizards/whatever. You kill one of them and the others goes really scared, running all over the place and away - only to come back in bigger numbers! Perhaps if the target is hard enough they might even bring mom and dad? ;)

So yeah im definetly aware of how huge of an update im talking about, but we can always dream can we? ;) Besides, what makes entropia so great now is the depth with the skills items peds and everything. If we could add to this not only great looks but also great gameplay, i'de say we have about the best game in existance. Besides what im suggesting is very doable, its already core elements in pretty much all other games. And yes i think that hunting is what needs most attention - its the core element of eu - and i say this as a crafter.

So now, What do you want to see in the next huge updates, and why? Please brainstorm and come up with some awsome ideas for FPC to fool around with! And dont forget anything you have ever seen in a game is possible with our engine. Cheers :)

Last edited:
The first thing I want is a lot of FPC conducted small scale events.

They have to get a professional team of people, which get experience in providing events and there is nothing better than hands on learning.

I don't care about any more new features for now, I want FPC to become professional as fast as possible as this will be helping a lot in the future.

For example I want the next WoF to have 2-5 FPC people helping as judges, to get first hand learning experience from one of the best events there is.

Also I would not mind FPC to be present at the Festival of Firepower to help judging, but no prize there please as FoF should only be about the title.

Agree with posters above.

Storyline/events need to be more prominent.

Gameplay needs to be....well fun.

Im agree, the mob AI code should be imp.
runing around trees and rocks would be nice, but im sure this is not so easy to code, and make the system a bit more lag.

I would like to have some veicles.. some flying veicles or hoover crafts.
I would like to see 50% more servers for making the world minimum 50% larger. The new world is not that big as it looks and most ppl feel.
We all run around 50% slower as in vu9.4. So we just feel it is larger.
But we have to run near 20 second to get 110 meters distance for dropping the next bomb. If you stay on a hill, you can see how small all is! but we run slower and we have to go around hills, so we all feel is large. Im not sure i be the only one, to see this,... but try out to run 110 meters and calculate the time. You will see what i mean!

Since we have a lot more miners in game, space is more need as ever before.
So i think making the world larger, is much need in future.

But, before we ask new things, we need first a good working basic game back. And im sure for the next months MA have to work on this. A lot systems needs to recreate!

I just want to see the oil rig working and i damn want CP back !!!

Make this and i will became happy citizen again >D

I think it has been improved since VU10 :)

Or at least their behaviour has ;)

Examples:
1) I ran past an Exarosaur during nighttime, causing it to recoil (seemingly in surprise) before attacking me.
2) I was attacked by two Argonaut Young. After I killed one of them, the other one started backing away from me, then turned and ran...

I have a couple more, but you get the idea :D

Hmmm actually i didnt notice the smaller world thing at all tbh. maybe thats why the mining run i had were so wierd :p should definetly try pushing p while running and try.

Nighthawk: yeah i did notice a few differences aswell, for example when shooting a mob it sometimes just stops what its doing and just stare at me for a while, before it runs to me. However i just took for granted its due to lag - same lag that causes damage to come to late or the items to get stuck when being changed. just pure lagg ^^ but the other ones you said i havnt noticed myself. should keep my eyes open.

Hi,

I would love to have beacon like missions, temples, caverns etc... :)

Axel

Making mobs more intelligent will basically turn out to be another pricehike.

I think a lot of stuff isnt even close to eye candy yet.

Just start walking and look at some mobs, areas, buildings.

Most other "games", even older ones, have a more detailed design, which improves the feeling of gameplay.

Zychion still looks so 2003. So do the Cornundacaudas. I love their new sounds though.

Now what ? Wait for TP chips, wait for taming, wait for other planets...wait wait wait.

thats true mccormick. compare calamusiods to feffoids for example :D i dare you!!!

however i mean when all the current isues are fixed.

More waiting is the first thing that came to my mind.

On a more constructive note more exciting mindforce. Caves/catacombs, teams, beacons, other beacon like quests.

For me the eye candy is minimal running on medium so I`m still waiting for more improvements of any type.

Back