Ok Visualize...

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I was playing EU last night doing My 5k Trax mission at Z's Little Farm..and I was surrounded with 8 Traxs chomping away. (not a problem really.I can handle that)..But I had this thought..Wouldn't it be cool..If we had a skill system kind of like the DODGE/EVADE SKILLS and were able to reach a skill level to have movements like Ninjas?..Ok..Like in middle of scene like that I could just backflip over Atrax behind and get out of center..OR roundhouse Mobs with kicks almost like a Melee weapon? and gain achievements up to those moves?..Ok haven't thought all details out..:wtg:

More Coffee..Ok thoughts anyone?..Good or Bad idea? :ahh::D Feel free to add ideas too..:D

Man, that would kick some serious A(trax)ss

Thorns Rose;2875629center..OR roundhouse Mobs with kicks almost like a Melee weapon? [/QUOTE said:
chuck norris style if so then YEAS!

Man, that would kick some serious A(trax)ss
Can you imagine..Go up to a Foul..BLAM!! Hiyaaa!!..or roundhouse Atrox and Mollisks..Way Cool!!:cool:
My mind still clicking away..We could have like " extreme fighting matches" in PVP Rings.. with different moves and tactics...and maybe in PVP areas could have move only kills?..Ok..Im still brainstorming! :wtg: Would be cool if you ran out of ammo with a mob and started melee ninja moves to finish...:D

Last edited:
Hey kiddo a similar thread was brought up shortly before or after crytropia came to life. The discussion was just like you are asking for moves and playstyle similar to the console games. The out come I am not sure of but the last I was involved in it it was leaning twords NOT making EU a button masher type game.

Now with the exit of so many old players and an influx of the Wow era gamers this may have changed but I will say I still lean twords a no on this as this is just one more thing for MA to screw up. Quite seriously I think they would be wayy over their heads to try and implement an effective way to do it. Their forte' is making the simple into a major cluster fuck.

Look at things as simple as spawning a vehicle and the changes they did.. most times it takes 3 relocations and a few tries at each before you can find a place to set a vehicle down even in some of the flatest areas in the game. Or better yet how long it took for them to figure out how hills work and they are still iffy on those.

Would it be cool if our avas did something more then stand still shooting or fighting, yes I whole heartedly agree. I just think something like that is simply beyond their capabilities at this point.

Shinobi's and Kunoichi's

Yeah why not ?

I mean Tenguuuu's (Drones) do? Why can't we?
New Tenguuu's kick me and delivers punches to my throat?
SO some basic moves? Yess great idea :)

But to teach our ava's Ninpo (Ninjutsu) would a lil to much -
I think? lol

I was playing EU last night doing My 5k Trax mission at Z's Little Farm..and I was surrounded with 8 Traxs chomping away. (not a problem really.I can handle that)..But I had this thought..Wouldn't it be cool..If we had a skill system kind of like the DODGE/EVADE SKILLS and were able to reach a skill level to have movements like Ninjas?..Ok..Like in middle of scene like that I could just backflip over Atrax behind and get out of center..OR roundhouse Mobs with kicks almost like a Melee weapon? and gain achievements up to those moves?..Ok haven't thought all details out..:wtg:

More Coffee..Ok thoughts anyone?..Good or Bad idea? :ahh::D Feel free to add ideas too..:D

Well, I've seen the other posts. Infact I was thinking what the heck is in their brain/mind... lol

I've faced similar situation many times in the past.and now wondering why has nobody come up with this simple solution (although it could be hard on programming side). However, we have sen the victory emote... so not impossible. For example combining the jump and victory emote!

I'd suggest to name it as Ninja skill/movement as an emote. combining Dodge + Evade + agility.

It's an Excellent Idea.......... and + rep :)

Last edited:
:yup: Miss Rose...I think you're on to something here. ALL Noobs better start off small...Like this:

Poor little puny...:trout::boxer:

I remember when Aidan Aidan Caffrey, Winston 101 Smith and I started back in 2005, we all thought that when you unlocked martial arts, you could beat mobs down with your bare fists! lol

I remember when Aidan Aidan Caffrey, Winston 101 Smith and I started back in 2005, we all thought that when you unlocked martial arts, you could beat mobs down with your bare fists! lol
Lol so did I, I guess one of those myths in EU :D.

Lol so did I, I guess one of those myths in EU :D.

You can't!!!!!!! o_O Well Fack me... ;) lol

Yes... is good idea!! :yay:

I was surrounded with 8 Traxs chomping away

"New York Rose Norris" is a Artax hunter but "New York Rose Norris" dose not hunt because hunting would imply a possibility of failure. :yup:

Hiyaaaa! New York Rose Norris never fails!! :laugh: Hahahaha!!

When "New York Rose Norris" jumps into water...she doesn't get wet. The water gets "New York Rose Norris!" :lift:

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for "New York Rose Norris".

Oh sure Trini....Inject logic and technical reasoning to my dream. :girl: Just admit you would be scared of my new cool Ninja moves!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: :ahh::silly2:

Well duh....
I wouldnt be a full blown American male if I had any qualms about a tall blonde woman puttin ninja moves on me. You can ninja me anytime you wish.

Well duh....
I wouldnt be a full blown American male if I had any qualms about a tall blonde woman puttin ninja moves on me. You can ninja me anytime you wish.
Sweet Trini..Im short in RL...LOL! and those Spartacus heels help..hahahaha!! :cool:

Back