Old shops need fixing too

No_

Hatchling
Society
The Shadow Lords
Noone No Never
I think that the current shop estates need fixing, and that this mall concept is a great idea. I would like to see Malls in Sakura city, Omegaton, Genesis and TI instead of current Trade Centers with the current shop estates moved to the new Malls. I have never been to the New Oxford shops so i have no idea if the Malls would be an improvement there.

I've been to the new mall and i must say i like it, it has storage containers that are nearer to the shops, acces through display area, quick acces to the TP, the only thing it is missing is a televator to get between floors and to the TP quick, actually i cant belive MA didnt put them in.

I consider these things an improvement to the shop system and i would like to see them implemented on the old shop estates too. Ofcourse when moving the shops better places should be given to the owners of "Front TP row shops", and the sizes of current shops should be considered too. Booth owners should get their boots inside the malls too, and the current TP spot on Haddesheim C should be moved closer to the Market to make things fair.

I am not against the new Malls, i am just saying thay are a great improvement to the shop system that i think Marco admitted needs fixing, MA allready desinged them so its no problem to copy paste some more, they should give us the benefit of the new shopping concept too.
And i belive this way new Malls would not be valued less since their true value is their location and the LA that goes with one.

Please give me your comments

Oh they are quite nice but soooo expensive rent! The delta force unity shop under the moose have more storage for less rent! not as big a floor space but thats ok we can stock and sell things very efficient. The only bad thing is not as much person walk past or come to shop under the moose but that will change eventualy I am sure. There is many really great shops under the moose ^.^ So as far I can see the oxford shops is fine. It would be really cool if they give us some sign space outside the moose to put up advertising board that would be awsome cool!

I think the strange problem at the mall is once person have the tp they not going to see the mall shop signs outside on the sign poles anyhow because everyone just going to tp right into the mall I meen why go outside just to look at the signs when they already in the mall to look around?

Back