Selling: Omegaton City Delta shop C3

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Taking offers on the shop@ Omegaton West habitat Delta building Block c3.
50 items points inside, 10 outside, direcly south from tp so easy and fast to reach. Rent payed till june 2011
Pls sent me a pm with an offer. :)

Looking for peds only, around 6k.

Last edited:
Is this thing still for sale? Saw someone talking about it in chat at Omegaton's service center about a day ago, and it looks like the shop's stocked at the moment with some mining enhancement type stuff. Estate Terminal shows a different name then the Op.

Yup its still for sale, its my wife owning the shop as i am at cnd most of the time. She sells enhancers in the shop atm. Its a waste to do nothing with that shop :)
I am still looking for a new owner for the shop.

Bump for a neighbor. Also, remember, Sidney's selling his shop next to mine in the A wing... so if you are a would-be-entrepreneural type, you could potentially have 2 shops in the same building here.

Nice little bonus incentive: if I ever sell out, the folks that own shops in the building would likely get first dibs on my shop and booth since it's really neat having two estates next to one another and is really the way estates were meant to be in the beginning I think...

;)

thanks for bump master:)
Though it might be hard to sell estate atm cause deed shows ??? on it...i think its time for MA to fix this :rolleyes:

At this moment we sell enhancers there, a bunch of ppl buying there everyday. So leave it like this and its easy money maker:)

Back