omg this is great! ... Noooooooooooo!

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
had to shrink down to windowed mode my ss utility is capturing black screens with the 64bit client software in full screen. windowed rez was set so small so I can grind mobs and watch movies, its a cluster fuck but you get the point.

capture_439160.jpg

Edit:
ok so not everybody is such a crafter, what happen is I looted a limited blueprint to craft a unlimited Vivo t20 with only one click and it failed think they had been selling for 1500 ped ish added to the massive tt they pop out with =(

Last edited:
Sorry but I dont get the point

I bet he felt like a hunter who jus hof'd winning 500 ped brain oil worth 150% on Cyrene only to have it stolen by a pirate en route to calypso to sell it. Lol

What's that quad reputation system called? Oh yeah.... KARMA!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

And no.... He's never looted me in space....... Yet.

Menace

You took a gamble, you lost.

.... Point of this issss ?:scratch2:

I bet he felt like a hunter who jus hof'd winning 500 ped brain oil worth 150% on Cyrene only to have it stolen by a pirate en route to calypso to sell it. Lol

What's that quad reputation system called? Oh yeah.... KARMA!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

And no.... He's never looted me in space....... Yet.

Menace

I have not been the aggressor in space for some time now because of NBK soc rules, along as you see NBK below my name you are safe provided you do not take any offensive actions. I have spent many times more ped on positive things for the community then I have ever taken from everybody accept for what I have taken form players in planet lootable. I am also one of the better known players who dose NOT have a pirate alt. as for my past participation in just another game mechanic, meh, hate me or not as long as your stance, actions, or otherwise is interesting to me we are good.

so you are saying my past actions in space have somehow affected my crafting on planet? or that just a stab at trolling I cant see how it really fits this thread.

one chance to craft a unlimited t-20 that failed, a big lift up then a push down.

Ahh thats a bummer. Your text spoke of black screenshots and small resolutions, your screenshot did show a failed attempt, but you also had opened the item so it looked like you had gotten one in a previous attempt. Hopefully next time it will be magic swirls instead

I cant see how it really fits this thread.

His point is that this is a sympathy thread and not a lot of people here have sympathy for people who go out of their way to harass and waste their time (ie. pirates), regardless of whether it's an acceptable in-game profession or not.

Back