FYI: One More Crazy Summer in Rocktropia! :D

Majandi

Dominant
Society
Serendipity
Following Bam's example; I post my entry to Rocktropia's video contest here for my EF friends.

[YOUTUBE]o9YiQeOOyeY[/YOUTUBE]

Too many hours spent on it; BIG BIG thanks for all the people who helped me with it ^_^

Thanks you very much: Ray, Malasuerte, Tiny Dancer, Tiny "Sully", Monster TheBeast, Hoth, Hypnotica, TO2D, Laban, Bam, Marius, Daisy, Sirius/KingofRock, Harkus (main dancer :p), RT RULES and all the "posers" :p (and some I forgot ^.^')

Last edited:
wicked job mate. shows a lot of promise. Don't sell yourself short either there's not many people that could do this sort of stuff so you are already in an exclusive bunch.

Well done.

Thats one far-out sweet video!!!!

Wel Done

Well done my friend, good luck in the contest

wicked job mate. shows a lot of promise. Don't sell yourself short either there's not many people that could do this sort of stuff so you are already in an exclusive bunch.

Well done.

Maybe I promised too much to the people who helped me with the scenes and I feel like I disappointed them...

But I was very excited about the contest (and I'm still xD)

--

Thanks for your comments kids; I really appreciate them ^.^

Last edited:
Great video, good luck in the contest!

TY for the repping and EFDs kids! ^_^

Come to Rocktropia and join the party! :D

with 2 globals/day it would really have to get crazier than this.

with 2 globals/day it would really have to get crazier than this.

HAHAHA no globals because we're too busy enjoying Atlas Haven Radio and sweating/dancing (did you know that the vixens are the best mobs for sweating in the whole universe and the fact that in the rock the min. price for sweat is 4PED? :D).

Anyway the loot return % is the same IMO. Just remember to bring armor because mobs won't drop :(

Last edited:
Back