One shot kills all

They should have a ban - and those exploited the Stamina bug on RT should have a ban too - omg i forgot they are from Top 10 soc - so ofc they dont get banned....

Just keep find those exploits and use them to your ow3n avantage....

Cool move and a good report....

I was in an event yesterday and noticed that at round restart red dots were still at the revive dock killing people. I thought this was some update where the other team doesn't respawn completely but...:scratch2:

with a launcher putting out total 335 dmg (unless crit) on 1 target,
doing nearly 1000dmg / click sounds like a bug to me,

And i guess thats sum MA should have a look at, clearly sum wrong there i guess :)

Run to DAAA HILLS!

...1. It isn't an exploit, rockets do splash damage for a reason....
This one has to be added to: I didn't know/it's a feature/everybody else does it list of crappy excuses.

I cannot stop to wonder to what extent is one willing lower himself/herself for almost nothing.

This one has to be added to: I didn't know/it's a feature/everybody else does it list of crappy excuses.

I cannot stop to wonder to what extent is one willing lower himself/herself for almost nothing.

Tanks, Boats, 'Copters, Sleps for the winners are slightly more than "almost nothing".

You couldn't really think honor would prevail when hi end items like these are involved.

Another "Aw shit..." slap in the face from MA it seems.

Tippin'

They should have a ban - and those exploited the Stamina bug on RT should have a ban too - omg i forgot they are from Top 10 soc - so ofc they dont get banned....

Just keep find those exploits and use them to your ow3n avantage....

Cool move and a good report....

I use a future i got ban allready 4 days this is mega exploit and nothing...
Too FairPlay

Tanks, Boats, 'Copters, Sleps for the winners are slightly more than "almost nothing".

You couldn't really think honor would prevail when hi end items like these are involved.

Another "Aw shit..." slap in the face from MA it seems. Tippin'

Maybe you're right... from a different point of view; how much do you think each member from the winning team got?
I may be wrong here, but here is how I look at it: let's assume that all 3 prizes went to the winning team, and let's say the prizes are worth 5k PEDS. Now split that by 5 at the minimum.

As I said, these numbers are just hypothetical (I'd actually like to see some real numbers); in my book that is almost nothing.

Sorry for the off-topic folks.

It seems to me there is a soc thats been professionalising finding exploits :wise:

Didnt we have this discussion last week also... :scratch2:

I endorse this post.

Aim, fire. That's how it works. Maybe you noticed, but one of the objectives is to destroy the revival terminals.

Send your bug report to MA and quit your bitching about the players.

U better STFU rei.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right... from a different point of view; how much do you think each member from the winning team got?
I may be wrong here, but here is how I look at it: let's assume that all 3 prizes went to the winning team, and let's say the prizes are worth 5k PEDS. Now split that by 5 at the minimum.

As I said, these numbers are just hypothetical (I'd actually like to see some real numbers); in my book that is almost nothing.

Sorry for the off-topic folks.

Oh I dunno...I purposely didn't pay attention.
I lag far too much to be competitive and also don't want to further irritate myself.

Already bugs me too much seeing RT exploits changed to screw those who didn't get the "good" mission rewards beforehand.....

Some people just get the breaks, eh?
Nuthin i can do about it.

Tippin'

To clear up your complaining.

1. It isn't an exploit, rockets do splash damage for a reason.
2. I never camped revivals, I have a very specific pattern I follow to win that has worked for me twice. I stay long enough to kill all the terminals then head to the generators / mc.

Granted sometimes spawn kills happen when I kill off the revivals, nothing I can do about that. But if you ask anyone I stay in the main less than 20 seconds.

I actually thought you had a brain..... :scratch2:

Back