Open Apology to the membership NBK.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
After having talked with HardWrath and his explanation of how such thing could have happened and reading over my somewhat childish reaction in the post I made and cooling down. I want to offer my apology to the membership of the NBK. When speaking about what happened I was not referring to the membership just to the situation. I did not mean the membership at all. I have known and do know many members of the NBK and have never found them to be bad or rude or any of the things that I may have implied by my post. I am sure several are mad at me but to their credit I must say that no one has reacted in a rude or unkind manner as I did. I again say that am I sorry for the accusations and I hope, and I am sure based on how the NBK reacted, that my apology will be accepted.
Thank you for reading this.

I actually laughed out loud..

I feel your pain, over reacting on things.

Bless you, some what embarrassing I guess :)

You have been punished enough.

Thank you CozMoDan....Apology accepted :)

It is easy to type things we later regret... but much harder to publicly admit that error. Thank you for your honesty.:thumbup:

Nah NBK should pay u a comission. Nothing's better as an advertisement than a little drama.
I bet their numbers get a nice boost this week! :)

Rare to see someone brave enough to apologize...

+rep. ;)

* Darn... must spread rep around first... -_- (so this will have to be in spirit I guess)

+ rep from me also :)

And if someone is looking for a nice soc join one of the NBK socs. I met a lot of great people there throughout the years and learned a lot how to play EU.

+Rep to CozMoDan for a proper apology!

I can also vouch for the NBK as I have spent time in Army and Rangers in the past, both are great Socs.

For what its worth TKoE also use the same system as NBK for attendance updates, its been in use since before 2008 and only takes 15 seconds once a month. ( We only ask for Month Year, were not as "pernickety" as the NBK Council :eek: )

Dirk

Back