Opend letter to MA.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
I'm starting to get tired of all this anonymity from MA so now I want to address a question that I think many people want answered by you In an open letter, I wish that someone at the MA begins to answer us.

This is not about bad loot, favorites or anything that happens behind the scenes.

What i now wish from MA answer questions who concerns the games atmosphere like old cities special places, hangars functional, taming, beauty, avatar babbling speech and the ability to lay down and many more things who has to do with the atmosphere of the game.

Because most of the players wants it back.

Sir Valentin

I'm starting to get tired of all this anonymity from MA so now I want to address a question that I think many people want answered by you In an open letter, I wish that someone at the MA begins to answer us.

This is not about bad loot, favorites or anything that happens behind the scenes.

What i now wish from MA answer questions who concerns the games atmosphere like old cities special places, hangars functional, taming, beauty, avatar babbling speech and the ability to lay down and many more things who has to do with the atmosphere of the game.

Sir Valentin

I miss the babbling speech , "ahh no no no "

Or do you mean some of the oldtime players? People who started the last three years have no idea what you are talking about.

"oh dobbie dobbie doh, ahh? no no no no, noshible! ah hahaha"

:D

Or do you mean some of the oldtime players? People who started the last three years have no idea what you are talking about.

so true :D:D

Yess, me wants this stuff!

ND still has the jukeboxes on his planet at some TPs. This functionality's still ingame, just not used. Shows how the priorities have changed... :/

Old PE music, the sky etc. Made this game really nice to play...

I know .. MA has previously said that the average time for a player here is 6 month.

Yay valentine , good to see someone bringing up all the things I reallly miss

Yess, me wants this stuff!

ND still has the jukeboxes on his planet at some TPs. This functionality's still ingame, just not used. Shows how the priorities have changed... :/

Isn't it "broadcasters" (allowing streaming audio to a land area)?

There is a small difference: the jukeboxes used sounds from the downloaded game, not streaming.

Isn't it "broadcasters" (allowing streaming audio to a land area)?

There is a small difference: the jukeboxes used sounds from the downloaded game, not streaming.
Yes, you're right, it's broadcaster terminals not jukeboxes.

Back in old times i remember i noticed these things, asked a friend what's those for and we ran to whatever important business we had there. Same story now, saw there's this radio-thingie at Cursed Cathedral, and TP'd away to continue my mission...

Wait! Don't read it MA ppl, might leave impression we actually don't care about this stuff! :laugh:
No really, sitting down and lying down were always an important part of the social life, the babbling speech was part of the atmosphere, and face-to-face trade (... and taming ofc but i hear it's already in work).

what i realy miss from old days is
laser sight "DOT" and bloodsplits

They don't care as long as we keep depositing. They never communicate with us. That's MA and the Calypso dev team. cf Arkadia dev team who communicate with players in the forum all the time. Big difference in public relations between Arkadia and Calypso.

i only have one thing to say: NORSKI JUBILE!

They don't care as long as we keep depositing. They never communicate with us. That's MA and the Calypso dev team. cf Arkadia dev team who communicate with players in the forum all the time. Big difference in public relations between Arkadia and Calypso.

Quite rightly, they have a completely different level of communication with its players could probably be due to the creators of Arkadia has been one of us as a player in the game and know what they can expect, in fact, all three main characters have been my soc. Friends and i can say that there are good people with brain and head on the right place.:)

If you look at Entropia life and a closer look at all three professions who the top 100 so it consists of a large majority of "old players" then you can probably say that MA's supply of bread also comes in a large majority from them.

wonder what would happen if these 300 players would stop playing tomorrow and sold everything.

One more thing that I miss is the old nostalgic music in the game that was chosen with care, and that fitted to the planet design with great mystical surfaces since it came just a bunch picked from a pick of Music.:dj:

A answer to True Juan :)

Last edited:
The old music can be downloaded from here.

From time to time I play them in the background when I hunt. Gives a nice nostalgic feel :)

My only conclusion here can be that EU has bumped with new VU(cryengine era) back to beta maybe even alpha stage :p
The longest beta run. There are so many bugs and content missing for years now that its ridiculous...If they haven't felt any obligations during all these years to even make some nice posts about it, then perhaps we cant expect anything from them at all. They don't owe us anything-I imagine this is how they look at all the problems :tongue2:

Back