Info: Order on shopkeeper pad below Bank price.

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
For those who've never visited a bank in EU, there are 2 currently functioning, Bank Neverdie (99% p.a. interest) - very rarely runs out of money and Angshe Bank (25% p.a. interest) - frequently runs out of money.

Someone posted an order over the last couple of days below what the banks will offer for a shopkeeper, i.e. Bank Neverdie was paying TT + 1400 ped (the last I checked) and the order was + 1300ped. Prices have dropped, I'm not accusing the person ordering of scamming, and they cannot be identified simply by the order anyway AFAIK.
Kindly take note and spread the word, if necessary, Thanks. Boo.

p.s to the person who bought my P5a pistol on auction Monday 30/1/12 around 1800 Game Time, within seconds of it being posted, enjoy the 100 to 150 ped of free enhancers while you have them, if you were honest you would return them, karma is gonna get ya, you won't get the chance again.

For those who've never visited a bank in EU, there are 2 currently functioning, Bank Neverdie (99% p.a. interest) - very rarely runs out of money and Angshe Bank (25% p.a. interest) - frequently runs out of money.

Someone posted an order over the last couple of days below what the banks will offer for a shopkeeper, i.e. Bank Neverdie was paying TT + 1400 ped (the last I checked) and the order was + 1300ped. Prices have dropped, I'm not accusing the person ordering of scamming, and they cannot be identified simply by the order anyway AFAIK.
Kindly take note and spread the word, if necessary, Thanks. Boo.

p.s to the person who bought my P5a pistol on auction Monday 30/1/12 around 1800 Game Time, within seconds of it being posted, enjoy the 100 to 150 ped of free enhancers while you have them, if you were honest you would return them, karma is gonna get ya, you won't get the chance again.

don't feel to bad over the p5a I had a bad habit of hitting the hundreds or thousands up arrow bid amount thing to buy out items I wanted and have a few times clicked the wrong auction with no buyout just to screw my self. not once did I ever get a offer to refund the over payment.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread, the original post is still correct, unfortunately. :banghead:
Boo.

prices on shopkeepers going down is due to supply/demand just like everything else in game. I've heard that a few sks have been in loot lately, so more supply = less demand. Also, prices on shops themselves have dropped like a rock over the last year, so it is not surprising that enhancements to shops like sks are going down in price. Besides that, I think several sk owners from the past are selling out to buy CLDs so that might be where price drop is partly coming too from... again, it's all tied to supply/demand.

another issues that is somewhat possibly related too...
space is all pvp. Some sk buyers from the past wanted to set up shops on multiple planets and move the stacks safely in space via auction or some other method before the latest enhancements on space came around with tp and auction removal... so now that they can't move stackables as safely as they once wanted to, it makes sense that they don't need any sk over 2k in price as the estate upgrade is actually on 2k for 20 slots which is better than the +14 via sk... if you are counting per slot... advantage of sk was that it was mobile so those with multiple estates on multiple planets would have profited from non-pvp space a bit... since space is all pvp and ma plans to keep it that way, that's not the case... another supply/demand issue.

Since clds have become a bit of a trading token for some estate owners lately based on various threads, probably just a matter of time til sks go for 1 cld each, i.e. 1k.

as far as prices at bank goes, nd has never updated prices regularly... been that way a loooong time.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread, the original post is still correct, unfortunately. :banghead:
Boo.

The order is now TT + 1000 ped and the Banks, as far as I'm aware are still paying TT + 1399.

Certainly, Bank Neverdie is right now. And, the bank has cash...
Boo.

Last edited:
Last I checked, still true.

i dont see the issue with the order. it is not forcing people to sell at that price. obviously the guy is fishing for a good deal. i could put an order in for an mod fap at TT+1, doesnt mean the sky is falling and someone will sell to me.

mastermesh does make a good point, the overall price of SK may be dropping due to other changes in the system, drop rate, cheaper slot prices in shops, etc

Last edited:
Sorry to inform you, but in-case you didn't know 90% of orders in auction are below current MV. :lolup: So there is nothing wrong with such an order.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the order, I am saying it would not be prudent to take the order, when you can get more PED just as fast, by going to Bank Neverdie.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the order, I am saying it would not be prudent to take the order, when you can get more PED just as fast, by going to Bank Neverdie.

There are probably 10s if not 100s of orders like this in auc for UL weapons, amps, armors, are you going to make a thread about all of them?

There are probably 10s if not 100s of orders like this in auc for UL weapons, amps, armors, are you going to make a thread about all of them?
If you supply the data, yes, a thread, as you descrbe, would be a very positive thing for fellow Entropians.
EDIT: in case you had not noticed, the MU on shopkeepers has crashed recently, making this thread true, for the first time I'm aware of. And there are most definitely not 100s of similar orders.

Last edited:
A quick look in auction gave me quite a few orders that are quite underpriced for such items as dantes, a105s, angel parts etc. It's nothing new, it's very common, people usually know it. And as for shopkeepers - I bet banks just don't bother with updating the prices that often really. Prices do go up and down, especially for rarer and not so commonly bought and used items.

So maybe you are unknowingly advertising that people should use bank's carelessness to their own advantage? How noble and helpful is that?

Last edited:
So maybe you are unknowingly advertising that people should use bank's carelessness to their own advantage? How noble and helpful is that?
What are you suggesting? The bank owners cannot read? Or the bank owners have no friends?

This thread is exactly 1 month old.

looking foward to 1k per shopkeeper prices later this year as the trend continues. ;)

Keep bumpin the thread. :)

Buying SK +500

2 months now, and on reflection it's a rare situation for the bank price to be below the order price. The value of Shopkeepers seems to 'have bottomed out' and started to rise.

price is going up, high demand atm, i sold 1 for 2k, 1 for 2,05k and other for 2.1k in araund 24 hours

it's all about supply/demand. Maybe Neverdie is just trying to stock up to get more sk's in to the hands of Rocktropians or something?

I'm not sure I understand this thread. What do the banks have to do with the MV or MU on shopkeepers?

I didn't understand this too, but I think, I finally got it:

If someone wants PEDs and has a SK, then he can either check auction and see a order for +1k... or he can check a bank and get from the bank +1.5k.

So if someone is in URGENT need of money, he should check the bank, says OP.

I personally think both options are stupid, as you can sell the SK in hours if you place it in auction with a BO of 1.8k :)

I noticed a change in the way that shops work last night that might cause the need for shopkeepers to go away. I have not tested it on a deeds yet, but it looks like shops now have been updated to allow shop owners to drop items below one pec in value in them! :) That used to be the main limitation on shops that made shop owners need to buy sks... Hopefully this is a new feature and not just another darn feature that MA will say is a bug and screw up later.

I suspect that once word spreads about this price on sks will drop like a rock.

Can anyone confirm or deny if they can 'drop' a vehicle in a shop they own? As far as I know, the main advantage to sk vs just buying shop upgraded slots was the use of sk to sell items below 1 pec in value and vehicles, neither of which were previously sellable in a shop without a sk because of various limitations MA has put in the way estates work. If they fixed the below 1 pec problem (mainly an issue for selling event items, stackables with huge markup values and low tt value and deeds), maybe they fixed the vehicle selling issue too?!?

I'm going to have to test whether I can put a deed in the shop later this weekeend. If so, it might be time to start up a real estate business. ;) :)

Last edited:
I didn't understand this too, but I think, I finally got it:
So if someone is in URGENT need of money, he should check the bank, says OP.
I personally think both options are stupid, as you can sell the SK in hours
To Smoerble and Auralily, a) the purpose of this thread is to warn people that they are wasting money if they sell a shopkeeper at the order price and b) if you sell one for 1.8k, what about if you want it back after paying a little interest within a few weeks? Not everyone has loads of cash.
Boo.
If the bank price stays the same, the MV cannot really drop below the Bank price also.

Last edited:
If you pay 99% interest, then it's most of the time cheaper to sell and buy back. Ppl who use banks don't think economical, they are under time pressure, so imo auction and banks target different user groups.

Good News and Bad News...

Good News: Yes, now CLDs can be put in to Shops without being in a shopkeeper now.
Bad News: No, the old school estate deeds for apartments and shops cannot be put in to shops.

My guess is that it might change eventually to either make this work for all deeds to be sellable in shops or it'll get 'fixed' so that CLDs can't be sold in shops anymore?

Hopefully it'll be fixed so that normal deeds for apartments can be sellable.

Shopkeeper price is more stable, opening post is still true.

I'm not sure I understand this thread. What do the banks have to do with the MV or MU on shopkeepers?
If you pay 99% interest, then it's most of the time cheaper to sell and buy back. Ppl who use banks don't think economical, they are under time pressure, so imo auction and banks target different user groups.
When I opened this thread, the Bank price was very close to the market price (within a cat's whisker) and it looked as tho', possibly for the first time the market price might drop below the Bank price, so the Bank price probably affected the market price positively.
And it would be very silly to sell at market if you could get more money in the Bank, no?
Boo.
p.s. would someone please kindly give this thread a reasonable rating, I have no real intentions of bumping it but EU is expensive enough without being ripped off by an auction order unnecessarily.

Back