Ore Miner Service [Miner - Crafter Relations]

zaro

Provider
TIRED OF PAYING REDICULOUSLY HIGH % ON ORES/INGOTS AT AUCTION?

Hi everyone, I would like to start this service to all the crafters.

As a miner I mine most of the time. So most of the time I will have ores available for sell. And I am trying to save peds from Auction Fee (we all love PEDs).

So I thought maybe there are some crafters out there that would like to build a miner-crafter relationship? If you need any particular ores, just ask me and perhaps I will have them on hand. I can sell at a price cheaper than the auction, which saves me the auction fees and, for you crafters, you will pay a less than what the auction ask for for the resources you need.

For example, if the lowest markup in Auction of an ore is 150% (and many of them are at this price), I am willing to sell them at a lower % (148~149) which saves me the auction fee and you get a lower %.

When the ores are close to 100% such as lyst, which has around 102%, I can sell them at 101.5% or so.

So if anyone who is interested in this relationship idea, please message me here and we will meet in EU and have some nice business. Everyone saves money =)

Thank you! :yay:

Last edited:
Good idea, but remember that some crafters will use order price as the general price to pay for materials.... obviously many things are priced higher then MU and small amounts can be priced much higher.

Sometimes I dont care for 1-2% depending on the total input of that resource... but if that resource takes up a lot of the TT value of the click then I prefer lower :D....

Resources I look for:

- Ganga
- Medical Compress
- Narc
- Ali
- Himi (pending BP purchase)

Yup, and I am sure there are crafters will find this idea useful!
Really I am just trying to save me some time running around cities asking each crafters if they need any ores. :)

If you need anything let me know and we will meet in game.

Btw, I noticed you are from Victoria :p was planning to go there during Christmas holidays lol

bump for an old soc mate ;)

C

Yep, beautiful city of gardens :D...

Nice area, fkin expensive to live though....

i may be interested in this service :)

I've been crafting oa-104s lately

and the resources i need are:

Blaus Duru and Narc

My avatar is usually camped at Twin Mall lvl 2 auction (left side if taking the televator)

I live in BC so my time is pacific.

and i'm normally on from 8pm to midnight. usually just after work before bed.

I dunno if u have the funds to hang onto the ore till we can meet up but if u do. that'd be awesome :D

well gimme a PM if the time is right for you.

Back