Outback land 18 get mob change - BERYCLED

Alexis Starfire said:
In other words, No..there is nothing more special about the LA except a bunch of overgrown berys that I can waste alot of ammo on as get the same shit loot as anywhere else, and cost me more in taxes and make someone rich at my expense in the process. Nice setup you have there..

I'll pass , Thanks :rolleyes:
Cheers

This is not mean't to be disrepectful but why do you play EU ?

Latest research shows that some Allos still remain on island:( Seems like DNA removal failed for some reason. Young and mature ones. I will try to bug support to remove them...

Yet overall mob density is greatly reduced making it easier task to hunt there.

Maturity is beeing lowered. I need feedback from you now at what maturity to stop?

Nostrop said:
Maturity is beeing lowered. I need feedback from you now at what maturity to stop?

I would say Old to Alpha. Those can be handled with Ghost or similar armor, even unplated. No need for a much more powerful weapon than Opalo either, but of course something bigger is more suitable. ;)

Hunted there in a group of 3 today, we died a couple times. had some issues getting out in a group of 2 later on as well, but we managed to make it. Loot was very hit and miss but as soon as we hit the beach to go swimming to a tp, we nailed a 10 ped+kobold shin/shogun thigh that helped recover some loss. I second the old-alpha as well, the prowlers are a bit tough but doable alone, but the stalkers are just insane. With the density of the mobs all over, it would be nice to be able to take on 3 or 4 at once without inviting certain death.

Guess I will stop on guardians then. Majority will be provider-dominant with some olds and alphas and very rare prowlers.

Nostrop said:
Guess I will stop on guardians then. Majority will be provider-dominant with some olds and alphas and very rare prowlers.

Exactly what I wanted, so you just made my day. ;)

+rep and good luck with the land!

Was there last night. Good density and maturity. Average seemed to be dom/alpha. Ran into 2-3 prov on low end and 2-3 prowler on upper end. Much better than my last trip there. :)

Now just need to work on loot. Another 50 PED loss. :(
(Maybe MA can help you out Nostrop. :) )

Back