Buying: Para skills

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
chipping out as soon as you can? lets get together and make a deal before ESI's work again.

I need most skills other than anat.

PM me (all discussions can be confidential)

Hey there.

Well your post kinda cought my attention as I have decided to leave the game for good. Nothing to do with VU's and such but just a conflict of interests and such.

You can see most of my skills on Entropedia - my name there is Doomie Doomie Everlast.

All my skills - including para will be up for sale.

Hey there.

Well your post kinda cought my attention as I have decided to leave the game for good. Nothing to do with VU's and such but just a conflict of interests and such.

You can see most of my skills on Entropedia - my name there is Doomie Doomie Everlast.

All my skills - including para will be up for sale.

sad to hear this but think of me when you are ready to sell .

I am ready to sell as soon as chipping is possible again ^^

I got over 5k FA and aroud 2 to other paramedic related skills except my anatomy that are either over or nearly 7k, Buy chips today Kygon, I will guarantee to sell you all you want,. You just buy any low tt esi with lowest mark up I will pay pay inc implant inserter anyways, We will find out average price of low tt esi prices and we will distract those % + some % lower if you decide to buy all,.

Else you may suggest another option, but that I can not buy esi because being broke,.

Back