Paranoid or just missing something (?)

Konve

Marauder
David Konve Williams
I logged on today to see what all the MF-fuss was about. I picked up a lvl4 electric chip from my inventory, got some new S-ME from the TT and off I went.

But when I tried to equip the chip, it told me I had to have an implant to use it. Now, either I am missing something or MA stole my implant. :ahh:

I could TP around perfectly as I wanted, before the update - didn't we need implants ever since TPing was reintroduced after VU10?

your implant is probably in your mindforce tab, you just have to reinsert it.

your implant is probably in your mindforce tab, you just have to reinsert it.

It isn't, I looked up and down both inventory and storage and it's not there. I bought a new one from the TT and I can see that one.

Were implants required to TP before the update, or were they removed/unequipped long ago?

With the implemetation of TPing after VU10 an implant was not needed. The need of an implant is just not bing implemented again.

The easiest way to find the mindforce implants and chips is to press the auto arrange button in the mindforce tab in storage & carried inventory.

The easiest way to find the mindforce implants and chips is to press the auto arrange button in the mindforce tab in storage & carried inventory.
I've done that, scrolled up and down and so on. There's no implant - or was, there's my new one now of course. ;)

I am still confused about wether people had their implants removed long ago, or if they were just unequipped with this update, though. Did you lot find your implant in your inventory just recently?

Implants have been in your inventory/where you stored them/etc in VU 10, just unequipped. They were not required while only TPing was available. If you don't have it, and it is not in your inventorylist on the website in my account->my items, you must have TTed it or sold it.

In vu9 you needed an implant inserted to use chips.

With vu10 they removed the implants and all chip usage.

They were in your inventory still, just unusable.

People either stored their implants or tted them in the year that followed.

Now you need one again.

Luckily I kept mine in storage so I didn't need to buy one outright with this vu, just paid the decay on an inserter to stick it back in my head.

make sense?

narfi

you probably tt'd it a while ago when they weren't needed to TP anymore! ;)

maybe it just slipped your mind:silly2:

Do you have boxes? or handbags, chests, or...?

Back