Participant Content Upload not Working

HvSW

Old Alpha
Society
Merchant Guild
Hermann von Steppenwolf
I can see the (PC) Pictures in the Archive Directory from within the Entropia Universe, I can Preview them on to Reon-S, W, or T Sign (PC), but when I try to Upload them, after the progress message shows e.g. Transferred 172KB of 174KB, the system always displays this Error Message:

:scratch2: COULD NOT EXECUTE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. :scratch2:

I do not have to tell you, that does not matter how many times I have tried, I did not manage to Upload a single Picture. And this despite I have tried to change the file format (jpg for tga), picture size (always using MA respective recommended Aspect Ratio, of course) or the type of Sign (Reon-S, W, T).

I simply have tried everything and I am desperate now :confused:

I submited the case via EU Technical Support, but MA takes its time...

Does anybody have any Idea what could be the problem?

I would be grateful for any help.

Steppenwolf

Dont know what it could be. I uploaded a picture about 8 hours ago so presumably not a system-wide problem, unless MA are doing something before adjusting the PC setup to implement adding the user's name to the pictures? (See next-VU preview.)

Did you try taking pictures down, putting into storage and replacing (my sort of all-purpose solution for item bugs; it sometimes works)? And is the repair level on the frames ok (although I guess it must be if you can put them on the wall)?

gl

Signs

I was just in EU, have tried to take it from the wall, put it to the storage and put it back on the wall - still the same error message.

And btw, the Signs are repaired to 100%.

Still thanks for trying to help :)

Steppenwolf

Does it charge you for the upload if it isnt completed? That would kinda bite.
You might try a different file format, tga vs gif or jpeg. You can do some nice compression and save a few ped on the file size too :)

Back