|
<<<<---------------------------->>>>

full name and soc

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What should I do?

1. known fact that people use paypal to scam people in eu out of items/ money

2. Several Eula violations

3. I dont want to be mean

I guess he right then, you are wasting his time and beeing an ass.
What is this game to you, kindergarden?

I guess he right then, you are wasting his time and beeing an ass.
What is this game to you, kindergarden?

But why Paypal then? What's wrong with paying with PEDS?
I don't know this avatar/person, but I would definitely walk
away from that deal myself. :wise:

Well, it seems to me that you should not have been talking to him anyway. You approcahed him under false pretenses trying to initiate a trade for full angel, 5b's and a rifle chip with 24 ped on your card, and no intention whatsoever of using an alternative payment method. (who is scamming who?)

You are not the EU police, hell your not even some dumb ass security guard who could not make it to the "big leagues". You are just some idiot player trying to tell others how to do whatever it is that they do.

STFU noob

But why Paypal then? What's wrong with paying with PEDS?
I don't know this avatar/person, but I would definitely walk
away from that deal myself. :wise:

If you want to get money out for x-mas paypal is 89days faster than MA. thats why.

If you want to get money out for x-mas paypal is 89days faster than MA. thats why.

OK, I can appreciate that. But I still wouldn't recommend that type of
transaction unless you either know the person/avatar, or know he is of good
standing from others in game that you know. You can see it would be too
easy to get burned in that type of transaction, whether or not it's an infraction of EULA ( I don't know, don't care to ).

If Haxtor moogle is going around, jerking peoples chains or just wanting to
find out how much people are selling for with no intention of buying, that
is not right as well. Stop doing this if you are, it's a waste of a seller's time.

OK, I can appreciate that. But I still wouldn't recommend that type of
transaction unless you either know the person/avatar, or know he is of good
standing from others in game that you know. You can see it would be too
easy to get burned in that type of transaction, whether or not it's an infraction of EULA ( I don't know, don't care to ).

If Haxtor moogle is going around, jerking peoples chains or just wanting to
find out how much people are selling for with no intention of buying, that
is not right as well. Stop doing this if you are, it's a waste of a seller's time.

when something someone says doenst sound right, I investigate. In my opinion if you see a possible scam in progress it is YOUR job as a member of EU to look into it.

why i took this position? when i first started playing someone scammed me out of a vigi helmate<-my first ever global-> so now i look out for people so the same doesnt happen to others. in this case ther was 2k+$ american involved. if this was a scam then this would be considared a Felony Case, (not 100% on law) but that would be very very bad to have happen in EU as the govt would get involved...

when something someone says doenst sound right, I investigate. In my opinion if you see a possible scam in progress it is YOUR job as a member of EU to look into it.

why i took this position? when i first started playing someone scammed me out of a vigi helmate<-my first ever global-> so now i look out for people so the same doesnt happen to others. in this case ther was 2k+$ american involved. if this was a scam then this would be considared a Felony Case, (not 100% on law) but that would be very very bad to have happen in EU as the govt would get involved...

Govt would not be involved, and if you look at this guy, hes not some orange noob asking for an ESI so he can sell you skills cheap. And if you find this deal to be to risky, then its not for you. And i do belive paypal is good in pretectiong the buyer in deals like these.

Read the EULA, pause read again...

From MA
"Do not buy any items or PED outside of the virtual universe as it is both unsecure and against the Conditions of Use."

Read the EULA, pause read again...

From MA
"Do not buy any items or PED outside of the virtual universe as it is both unsecure and against the Conditions of Use."

I also tend to drive faster than the speed limit sometimes in real life.
Like i said, if its to risky for you, then walk away.

when something someone says doenst sound right, I investigate. ...

Did he state he was selling it at $2,200 paypal in chat window? What did he state posting up on chat window that led you to believe he is trying to scam someone? :confused: (not irate about this thread, just interested).

And who the hell died and made you the fucking EU police? Really.. your inability to mind your own business would cause you serious health problems if you took the same attitude into the real world. Glad you choose to focus that energy into a video game instead.. much healthier.

I just have to wonder if you were the kid who got his head flushed in the urinal, and then thrown in the dumpster behind school for telling on the kids who were smoking in the bathroom....

EDIT I just actually looked at the chosen avi for moogle, and it seems that my specualtion was pretty on target:laugh:

Last edited:
Did he state he was selling it at $2,200 paypal in chat window? What did he state posting up on chat window that led you to believe he is trying to scam someone? :confused: (not irate about this thread, just interested).

He anounced to everyone he was "selling 44kped worth of stuff for $2,200 paypal"

And who the hell died and made you the fucking EU police? Really.. your inability to mind your own business would cause you serious health problems if you took the same attitude into the real world. Glad you choose to focus that energy into a video game instead.. much healthier.

I just have to wonder if you were the kid who got his head flushed in the urinal, and then thrown in the dumpster behind school for telling on the kids who were smoking in the bathroom....

Yes I was that kid. only I was beat up for no reason... what does that have to do with anything? why the hostility and vulger language? why are you all trying to flame me?

Yes I was that kid. only I was beat up for no reason... what does that have to do with anything? why the hostility and vulger language? why are you all trying to flame me?

Lol.. read the post about the "inability to mind ones own business" and say again that you were beaten for no reason.:rolleyes:

I know this guy and do not believe he is a scammer. He is fairly new and put a lot of money into EU. Now he wants to get some back out and doesn't want to wait forever.

Relax a little and stop playing policeman.

Looks like somebody who stole the account trying to cash the stuff fast to me.

Hope you dont mean that .... calling me a scammer ... You have a prob to discuss ? .... feel free to come to the irc (www.entropiachat.net) and we can talk ... before u start calling someone a scammer ! I play this game for like 5 years and never stole a cent (got scammed many times through).

Who are you to judge others? I am a man of honor, maybe i do break some silly rule once in a while but damn, i didnt steal a cent ... never intended to, nor ever harmed anyone else`s ability to enjoy the game. My conscience wouldnt let me anyway. How about yours? Do you feel good about attacking someone`s name without a single proof?

Ok... now taking my anger aside ... know that it would be the first time i would have sold something from within the game (after 5 years). My only intention with the trade was to satisfy both sides, so i made a really fair offer. And what did i get? Flame? Hate? Calling me a scammer?

Whatever next time i just drop stuff off to yet another reseller. (now you wonder why the economy is as it is ....)

Nuff said .... hope you are proud of yourself now.

why are you all trying to flame me?

Not myself, just want the facts put out there for everybody.

Thank you kcjeeper for responding and vouching for that avatar/person. :tiphat:

+ rep guy selling for paypal - hope you get your price.

- rep haxtor - dude, did you really report him? if he gets locked . . . oh man.

- dude, did you really report him? if he gets locked . . . oh man.

I hope he didn't. His post was asking for input as to what to do.

What should I do?

1. known fact that people use paypal to scam people in eu out of items/ money

2. Several Eula violations

3. I dont want to be mean

I think he knows now. ;)

Hope you dont mean that .... calling me a scammer ... You have a prob to discuss ? .... feel free to come to the irc (www.entropiachat.net) and we can talk ... before u start calling someone a scammer ! I play this game for like 5 years and never stole a cent (got scammed many times through).

Who are you to judge others? I am a man of honor, maybe i do break some silly rule once in a while but damn, i didnt steal a cent ... never intended to, nor ever harmed anyone else`s ability to enjoy the game. My conscience wouldnt let me anyway. How about yours? Do you feel good about attacking someone`s name without a single proof?

Ok... now taking my anger aside ... know that it would be the first time i would have sold something from within the game (after 5 years). My only intention with the trade was to satisfy both sides, so i made a really fair offer. And what did i get? Flame? Hate? Calling me a scammer?

Whatever next time i just drop stuff off to yet another reseller. (now you wonder why the economy is as it is ....)

Nuff said .... hope you are proud of yourself now.

If you read what i wrote you would notice i never called you a scammer. as for all of you giveing me - rep step in my shoes

PLEASE RE READ MY ORIGINAL POST!! I never intened to be mean just asked what to do!

If you read what i wrote you would notice i never called you a scammer. as for all of you giveing me - rep step in my shoes

PLEASE RE READ MY ORIGINAL POST!! I never intened to be mean just asked what to do!

Dude, just go and READ YOUR OWN THREAD TITLE ffs. "Paypal scammer"

-rep for you, and +rep for Teilk and the dude who was selling.

This thread caught fire long ago, I'm gonna lock it before it explodes.

:locked:

Status
Back