Question: Paypal withdrawal for ALL

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Im referring to paypal withdrawal option to american ppl. I understand banks had some ridiculous fees but afaik they r gone now but they can still withdraw to paypal while rest of the world cant. Either remove the option alltogether or make it available for all!

I dont know how its the procedure but i agree on this one.
It doesnt make that much sense to take sooo long to withdraw for some and for others is rather quickly.
specially assuming a lot of withdrawls are also off Sweden

Us players could say the same thing about neteller, ucash, etc. Different options are available based on each countries regulations.

Us players cannot use neteller.

Wasn't PayPal option only available for limited time due to some US bank issues?
Is it still available for US players?
If yes, then I agree, it should be optional for all.

Us players could say the same thing about neteller, ucash, etc. Different options are available based on each countries regulations.

Us players cannot use neteller.

OP talks about withdrawals if you did not noticed...

As far as I knew, I thought it was possible to withdraw to neteller too. If not, then nevermind.

US players have nothing to withdraw because all of the good items are looted at European times. :laugh:

US players have nothing to withdraw because all of the good items are looted at European times. :laugh:

You dont Have internet access during 'European' times?

If my memory doesnt fail me you looted some items on your times aswell so your argument is invalid :D

This is quite true. Good items, big loots... all happen in non-US times. (boxes too)

bump it up!
MOD: pls change title to 'Paypal withdrawal for ALL' and move to wishlist/suggestion section pls

MOD: pls change title to 'Paypal withdrawal for ALL' and move to wishlist/suggestion section pls

... done ...

Im referring to paypal withdrawal option to american ppl. I understand banks had some ridiculous fees but afaik they r gone now but they can still withdraw to paypal while rest of the world cant. Either remove the option alltogether or make it available for all!

So you are mad that US players get paypal withdrawal faster and because for whatever reason for paypal and/or MindArk do not let non-US customers withdraw through Paypal. Then US should have to suffer too and wait "up to 50 calendar days". You are showing the attitude of...if i suffer, you all have to suffer with me? I mean if this was the exact opposite, I wouldn't preach about how Mindark should remove it...I'd be happy that anyone is given the chance to withdraw faster.

Kind of sad that you would go out of your way to make a topic like this. I don't know how this directly affects you that US players can get their money faster.

Reason u cant withdraw in sweden to paypal is so you cannot cheat the system by not paying your taxes. they will not change it

Move to America with me, you can move in and be my room mate. We can pull funny pranks on each other and throw eggs at guy joggers who wear spandex pants that show there junk.

Ill even hold you hair if you need to throw up from all the long island ice tea's we drank at the cool rock concert we will go to!!! Then we can go on a road trip and be wuld and get into soooo much trouble.

At the end of the day you can stop by the badazz computer room we will have setup for gaming and chating and streaming. Go to the comp with Intel Core I7-6700K, and Nvidia Titan-Z 12 GB in 4x / Quad SLI and bring up paypal. Hit withdraw pay no fee's and come hug your best friend!

Thread Solved! Best thing - MA doesnt have to do anything with this proposed plan :yay:

I'd take UL event items dropping during times Americans with jobs can actually hunt over the ability to withdraw with paypal any day.

Want to trade?

I'd take UL event items dropping during times Americans with jobs can actually hunt over the ability to withdraw with paypal any day.

Want to trade?

Maybe u should started hunting mobs that actually have a chance of looting one? maybe? But just to give u compare i hunt more n bigger mobs in a week then u do in months and im yet to see nice UL drop.

So you are mad that US players get paypal withdrawal faster and because for whatever reason for paypal and/or MindArk do not let non-US customers withdraw through Paypal. Then US should have to suffer too and wait "up to 50 calendar days". You are showing the attitude of...if i suffer, you all have to suffer with me? I mean if this was the exact opposite, I wouldn't preach about how Mindark should remove it...I'd be happy that anyone is given the chance to withdraw faster.

Kind of sad that you would go out of your way to make a topic like this. I don't know how this directly affects you that US players can get their money faster.

Read again, i want fairness, even thread title says 'for ALL'. Give it to all thats what i want. The main reason of why US ppl got it is gone so if they can still have, we shall too.

Back