PC: Angel (F) Parts

Nadie

Elite
Society
Dark Templar
Lady Nadie Hawke
As I'm having no luck finding Shadow, or similar, helmet and gloves I am thinking of splitting my full angel (f) set to sell so I'm interested to see the current prices of the following:

Angel Harness
Angel Thighs
Angel Shins
Angel Arms
Angel Feet

Ty :)

38 views but no replies. Nobody got a rough idea? :(

last i checked it was 7 to 9k ped a piece

Thanks Skam :D

meh.... apart from people trying to desperately complete their sets with the glove/helmet, I think most parts recently have been bought by resellers (like 90% of 30/40 parts) ...so... how can a pricecheck be made when it's on items that people shove in the cupboard. Guess then the original sellers weren't interested in getting market value from real buyers. Same goes for tiger parts that were maniuplated on auction recently... since that's what people seem to like making a direct comparison to.

Real price?
I think less than what is in fancy's thread. Not a fan of 'private' bids

Angel Harness ?????
Angel Thighs 10 to 11,5k (graph 11k)
Angel Shins 5 to 6k
Angel Arms ?????
Angel Feet 9-11 k

Real price?
I think less than what is in fancy's thread. Not a fan of 'private' bids

I dont think so acctually. :scratch2:

I was one of the bidders on a part of that set (and won).
Fancy had organized it so that she took bids up to a certain end time,
and then everyone was told to meet up at camp caravan to pick up the items.

So I was there when at least two of the other bidders of the angel parts was there. All three of us were hunters, and I think all three of us got the last piece missing to our sets :)
Me and another gal did some posing around in our finally-full's, and the other one said she was complete aswell before she went off hunting (and ive seen her global.)

Cant speak for all the parts of course, but based on that at least the gloves and feet should have been bought by legit hunters. I dont remember what the third item was, but i think it was helmet.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your input :D

I did actually place those 5 items on auction yesterday and then removed them again within 10 minutes after having a change of heart lol. If I could just find a shadow helmet and gloves (or similar) to complete that set then I could sell this full set of Angel to a hunter who would get a lot of use out of it. At the moment I need the helmet and gloves myself :(

Back