PC: Assassin R150 UL

Thanks guys for the input so far.

I don't think the weapon is so great as many owners/past owners would say, it's just like any other L SIB weapon. It doesn't have outstanding economy or dps and the only real advantage is the markup saved by not using L.

Actually UL version is has higher decay then the L version thus a bit smaller eco. Decay on weapon after 1 shot on UL according to wiki is higher with 0.747 pec then the L version. But this is a trend I have seen in all UL SIB weapons compared to the L versions.

I'm still reluctant to make an offer on such a gun, the market for it seems quite unstable. Owners wait and hope the prices will rise, everybody is mostly looking for peds, high end gear owners trying to sell as high as possible atm to recover some of the losses due to RL economy problems.

We'll see. :)

Anyway, if I change my mind I will contact the ones that PM'ed me, but what can I say is that the trade will not consist of only peds, but an item+ped trade.

Regards,
Sitram

if anyone is thinking to sell assassin for +40k i trade you my sword

That was a future projection. I valued the weapon at 75k today. But, with a deep recession predicted, and more high dmg/sec sibs more than likely to drop. I'd think this weapon will be 40k in 1-2 years.

That was a future projection. I valued the weapon at 75k today. But, with a deep recession predicted, and more high dmg/sec sibs more than likely to drop. I'd think this weapon will be 40k in 1-2 years.

Based on what?

Easy to just say something, especially for a long term issue as it will most likely never get bac kto you...

Give u some numbers some reasons, atleast support your opinion with constructive comments. Not just we are heading for a deep recession thus the gun will only be worth 40k in 1/2 years...

Where haven't I been constructive? Do you know what happens in a recession? It increases anxiety, and lowers consumers confidence to spend money. They save, the recession turns worse, frugality is the standard mindset. It takes time, usually years for confidence to return.

If you don't believe the world is in recession then fine. The price will stay the same or go up. From reading every fiscal forecast I think there is a bad recession on the cards. I cannot believe a recession will not effect EU like any other part of the economy. In this I may be wrong. But that's my argument.

At the same time, MindArk, in their wisdom are dropping more and more items which did sell for high amounts of ped. Take for example the UL HL8. I think the combination of this and the recession is bound to lowers prices further. Of course MindArk may stop the drop. But I see no sign of this.

I cannot produce specific numbers, I haven't the time. But, lets take a few examples,

Assassin first sold for 150k. Why did the price come down to 100k? The reason is obviously more of them dropped. And guns like them. There seems to be finate amount of people with 100k to spend on this weapon.

The HL8 prices stayed steady, +50k, even with many more dropping. The price was steady for months after the regen. More people can afford this price, so it makes sense the droprate didn't hit the price as badly. Why didn't it stay at this price? WHy didn't it get a bid of even +28k. I think the only reason is confidence in the RW economy.

I believe in these two above examples, I have proved the amount of items increasing and RL consumer confidence effects the prices of EU items.

It just seems blindingly obvious, the recession is going to continue, MindArk will continue dropping items, the price of the Assassin will come down.

The 40k is based on, HL8 was valued at 50k when the Assassin was valued at 100k. Then HL8 did not receive a bid of 28k. Therefore why would the assassin get a ped's bid of 50k. I think some people do not keep a tab on RW economics, so 75k is possible at the moment. But the general trend to my eye is lower than that.

Reactions: sbi
Where haven't I been constructive? Do you know what happens in a recession? It increases anxiety, and lowers consumers confidence to spend money. They save, the recession turns worse, frugality is the standard mindset. It takes time, usually years for confidence to return.

If you don't believe the world is in recession then fine. The price will stay the same or go up. From reading every fiscal forecast I think there is a bad recession on the cards. I cannot believe a recession will not effect EU like any other part of the economy. In this I may be wrong. But that's my argument.

At the same time, MindArk, in their wisdom are dropping more and more items which did sell for high amounts of ped. Take for example the UL HL8. I think the combination of this and the recession is bound to lowers prices further. Of course MindArk may stop the drop. But I see no sign of this.

I cannot produce specific numbers, I haven't the time. But, lets take a few examples,

Assassin first sold for 150k. Why did the price come down to 100k? The reason is obviously more of them dropped. And guns like them. There seems to be finate amount of people with 100k to spend on this weapon.

The HL8 prices stayed steady, +50k, even with many more dropping. The price was steady for months after the regen. More people can afford this price, so it makes sense the droprate didn't hit the price as badly. Why didn't it stay at this price? WHy didn't it get a bid of even +28k. I think the only reason is confidence in the RW economy.

I believe in these two above examples, I have proved the amount of items increasing and RL consumer confidence effects the prices of EU items.

It just seems blindingly obvious, the recession is going to continue, MindArk will continue dropping items, the price of the Assassin will come down.

The 40k is based on, HL8 was valued at 50k when the Assassin was valued at 100k. Then HL8 did not receive a bid of 28k. Therefore why would the assassin get a ped's bid of 50k. I think some people do not keep a tab on RW economics, so 75k is possible at the moment. But the general trend to my eye is lower than that.

Yeah but for every 25% increase in dmg you could easily add 50% or more to its price. If you have 25% more range add 15% more to it's price and if you have rps as well... I think you are right in some ways but the assassin is a far more attractive weapon than hl8 in at least 6 different ways.

Wouldn't pay more than tt+tt for a HL8 btw. But then again, i would never, ever pay 170% for HL8(L) either.

Assasin will atleast be on par with the imp2870.

btw, HL8 didnt keep dropping. A few dropped 6-8of em I think.
I am not denying the recession. Or saying it wont effect entropia.
Im saying the assassin is in such a class that people wont sell it for less unless they are really in the need of money. Because using it yourself gives so much more gain. Which the hl8 doesnt do to the same extent.
Not to mention there are other higher dps weps out there that where cheaper then the hl8 for a while. that gun got hyped and was one of the first UL guns to drop so had a higher tag right from the start. And as I said High end items can take a long time to adjust in price.
There is 5 assasins and 4 cb26 i believe thats not large numbers or something like that.

There is 5 assasins and 4 cb26 i believe thats not large numbers or something like that.

Also, we cannot predict if MindArk will attract some new high spending players. Like in real world economics, there are few who see things clearly, and I am not suggesting I couldn't be wrong. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.

Assasin will atleast be on par with the imp2870.

btw, HL8 didnt keep dropping. A few dropped 6-8of em I think.
I am not denying the recession. Or saying it wont effect entropia.
Im saying the assassin is in such a class that people wont sell it for less unless they are really in the need of money. Because using it yourself gives so much more gain. Which the hl8 doesnt do to the same extent.
Not to mention there are other higher dps weps out there that where cheaper then the hl8 for a while. that gun got hyped and was one of the first UL guns to drop so had a higher tag right from the start. And as I said High end items can take a long time to adjust in price.

Assassin isn't on par with Imp mk II except maybe dmg/sec (not going to check). Imp mk II has better dmg/pec in hands of someone well skilled, and the more you use it, the better you get. It also has more range, so you can start doing that damage outside of agro range, and it's faster. I don't really think r150 should be compared to imp mk II. But if you really want to, imp mk II lost 40% off it's highest value, applying that devaluation to r150 puts you at 90k. But then, more r150 (and other unl sib) will probably drop, imp mk II's are not. (disclaimer: I own neither and am not looking to buy one in the foreseeable future)

Assassin isn't on par with Imp mk II except maybe dmg/sec (not going to check). Imp mk II has better dmg/pec in hands of someone well skilled, and the more you use it, the better you get. It also has more range, so you can start doing that damage outside of agro range, and it's faster. I don't really think r150 should be compared to imp mk II. But if you really want to, imp mk II lost 40% off it's highest value, applying that devaluation to r150 puts you at 90k. But then, more r150 (and other unl sib) will probably drop, imp mk II's are not. (disclaimer: I own neither and am not looking to buy one in the foreseeable future)

Small correction... He mentioned imp m2870 :)

Small correction... He mentioned imp m2870 :)

Woops. That's what happens when you post before coffee. :ahh:

Well, I don't really see this gun compared with Imp 2870 either...

Woops. That's what happens when you post before coffee. :ahh:

Well, I don't really see this gun compared with Imp 2870 either...

Exacly. It kicks the i2870's ass.

I see a major flaw when comparing weapons. It is not very useful to compare prices of an UL SIB weapon and an old school UL weapon UNLESS you incluse the price to have the same stats on them skillwise.

So to compare two weapons of this kind we would need to find their real dmg/sec and dmg/pec based on skills.Your Should also compare what it costs to chip to the same lvl of efficency.

We tend to forget that UL SIB weapons shorten the way to maxing out weapons (with deducted max dmg/pec usually) but still its a major advantage, also after maxing it you could havest the "extra" skills and sell em without damaging your efficency.

the i2870 is not really a good weap to compare because the difference in reload. The i2870 is a nice weap for fast and tough mobs because it allows you to switch to you fap quickly. the r150 has a reload of 53/min and feels like forever when you have 10 hp left.

I see a major flaw when comparing weapons. It is not very useful to compare prices of an UL SIB weapon and an old school UL weapon UNLESS you incluse the price to have the same stats on them skillwise.

So to compare two weapons of this kind we would need to find their real dmg/sec and dmg/pec based on skills.Your Should also compare what it costs to chip to the same lvl of efficency.

We tend to forget that UL SIB weapons shorten the way to maxing out weapons (with deducted max dmg/pec usually) but still its a major advantage, also after maxing it you could havest the "extra" skills and sell em without damaging your efficency.

Not sure I really agree. Take me, for example. I don't consider myself in the top echelon skills-wise, yet even though my blpwt seriously lags behind my lwt, I'm still just as efficient with a Mod AS-117 as an r150, plus it has 40+ meters more range, is faster, and my eco would increase as I skilled higher. So to me, and many others, r150 should be worth significantly less than a Mod AS-117 (which last went for 90k in April I think, and that was before the economic recession). I would not have to chip in any skills, and I would not be chipping any out even if I got the r150. Most people paying for a r150 would want Commando anyway.

Not trying to bash the r150, it's a very nice weapon, and worth quite a bit, but I don't think we should compare unl sib weapons to uber unl weapons. I think we should at least compare unl sib to unl sib, and preferably this weapon to weapons like unl cb26.

... but I don't think we should compare unl sib weapons to uber unl weapons. I think we should at least compare unl sib to unl sib, and preferably this weapon to weapons like unl cb26.

That was my point.

At about 80 hit and 80 dmg level, i2780 has the same dps and eco as r150 according to wiki.

That's with a105 for i2780 and dante for r150.

I wouldn't buy an i2780 untill maybe after lvl 75 hit/70 dmg, but that's just me :)

Now try i2870 + a204 ... or are you really telling me that you would buy a 100k pistol and only use a 2k amp with it?

Take care,
BBB

At about 80 hit and 80 dmg level, i2780 has the same dps and eco as r150 according to wiki.

That's with a105 for i2780 and dante for r150.

I wouldn't buy an i2780 untill maybe after lvl 75 hit/70 dmg, but that's just me :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Now try i2870 + a204 ... or are you really telling me that you would buy a 100k pistol and only use a 2k amp with it?

Take care,
BBB

Well but then it wouldnt be in the same price range anymore.

Its was like back in the day saying,

my mph is as good as ur imp21 when i add a a204 to it..:silly: Over the top I know, But U get what I mean :)

Thing is, as long as u arnt over commando and close to ks u will lack efficiency<

So u can say,
I buy 120k ped skill to get decent dam lvl and hit lvl. and buy a +-100kULep. 10k fap skills, 5-7kevaderskils and armor, and go hunt bigger mobs.
Or stick to eco ones.

Or say
buy 10k ped skills +- 100kSIBped gun, and go hunt at the same eco as that other guy on the smaller mobs, Every skill u gain can be sold. or just sell the none hp givin skills once youve reached ur comfi level. Or keep it all, hunt smart get to commando without paying a dime for it. Get to a level where its more eco to use UL sell the gun and get the UL gun to match your skills.

For someone with high skills, sib isnt good, its slower skillin compared to the UL.

But if u want to work your way to the top its proabaly the best step to take.

Last edited:
Well but then it wouldnt be in the same price range anymore.

Its was like back in the day saying,

my mph is as good as ur imp21 when i add a a204 to it..

Thing is, as long as u arnt over commando and close to ks u will lack efficiency<

So u can say,
I buy 120k ped skill to get decent dam lvl and hit lvl. and buy a +-100kULep. 10k fap skills, 5-7kevaderskils and armor, and go hunt bigger mobs.
Or stick to eco ones.

Or say
buy 10k ped skills +- 100kSIBped gun, and go hunt at the same eco as that other guy on the smaller mobs, Every skill u gain can be sold. or just sell the none hp givin skills once youve reached ur comfi level. Or keep it all, hunt smart get to commando without paying a dime for it. Get to a level where its more eco to use UL sell the gun and get the UL gun to match your skills.

For someone with high skills, sib isnt good, its slower skillin compared to the UL.

But if u want to work your way to the top its proabaly the best step to take.

Great post cyco!

I totally agree with what you say in the part that I underlined about the true usage of UL SIB weapons in EU atm.

They are the safest way to get to a skill level where one can start looking into UL non SIB weapons that have more advantages then the SIB ones.

Sitram

Even after unlocking Commando the Assassin outperforms the i2870 in every aspect, inlcuding eco.

At 70/70, a106, hunnir x 2 + alekz (yes, they work), it matches eco, has 2 more dmg/sec, and 67 vs 53 reload. r150 has 12m more range.

Of course, neither of these guns are necessary to do well. ;)

Of course, neither of these guns are necessary to do well. ;)

I agree, but it's a nice feeling to be able to hunt alone and have a wider range of mobs to hunt :ahh:

Back