PC: Isis HL6 Unlimited

Warewolf

Guardian
Society
Exponential Models
Kamelot Warewolf Zero
What do you think it's worth these days and is it worth buying one ?

Thank you all for smart replies in advance,

W

Search is your friend :hug:

Search is not your friend when the economy is changing from day to day.

Very nice observation and very true.

If the one on auction doesn't sell then i would say it is worth less than its price. i think it is listed +6k.

Very nice observation and very true.

If the one on auction doesn't sell then i would say it is worth less than its price. i think it is listed +6k.

yes and i've been watching it go week in and week out unsold. Started over 10k a few months ago. Gone down to around that price and still no buyers. The chap even made a thread here on ef and that had no interest. So in todays economy it's worth less than +6k (as it doesn't have any buyers at that price, people must not think its a bargain at that price, also people are just out of peds and don't have large amount of peds). Seems to be a buyers market at the moment.

at +6k considering myself to skill up HG. but that big tt is a pain in the arse though, MA should change limit to 3% same as everything else, it serve no purpose and makes it difficult to sell unL SIB items.

I think the low markup on the L version keeps the desire low for unl L's in most cases, also most don't hold hl6 in high regard.

yes and i've been watching it go week in and week out unsold. Started over 10k a few months ago. Gone down to around that price and still no buyers. The chap even made a thread here on ef and that had no interest. So in todays economy it's worth less than +6k (as it doesn't have any buyers at that price, people must not think its a bargain at that price, also people are just out of peds and don't have large amount of peds). Seems to be a buyers market at the moment.

yup it really is a buyers market... maybe thats why i hesitate to upgrade have we seen the bottom yet?

at +6k considering myself to skill up HG. but that big tt is a pain in the arse though, MA should change limit to 3% same as everything else, it serve no purpose and makes it difficult to sell unL SIB items.

i wish they would lower the max tt some too.

yup it really is a buyers market... maybe thats why i hesitate to upgrade have we seen the bottom yet?

trying to pick the bottom only gives you smelly fingers :wise:

seriously... if the price fits you, dont worry about it. anything else you purchase in life will lose value over time (with exception of real estate and art) so apply the same value judgment as you would irl.

its cheaper to use H6 (L) ( because of higher decay of unl one ), use them until your want a better gun ;)

Back