PC Vivo T15 Adapted UL

Oye

Dominant
Society
Angry Vikings
Arne Oye Ness
A soc member of mine (not on ef) made this little beauty yesterday:)

It's the first one ingame:)

Anyone cares to guess what it's worth:confused:

It is for sale, for the right price;)

Only Info i found vas on the "normal" one, not the Adapted, but the auction data is quite old. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Vivo_T15

Anyone wants to be the owner of this great Fap?? ;)

+3000 I'd think. Maybe +4000 cause it's adapted version. 14.25 heal a sec just isn't fast enough for medium to big mobs. Cheaper options as a fap to heal between mobs. Personally I think people are better off chipping to L ur125.

much more usefull since it has 24upm, but still not high enough hp sec, also as always 3ktt dosent help either, so even at +4k really it would be 7k for this fap, even still id be temped, my guess is +4-6k, maybe more if you can munch on the tt a bit.

I'll take it off you hands for +2k

Auction say that normal unL t15 is 12k peds, so adapted version bit more ?

It might have very well sold at +12k a time ago..

Well adjusted sk20 was +3.5k before the huge drop wave from longtooth so I would say quite a bit more then that so in the direction of +6k

Xen just said it sold for +3.7k, so guess not, plus i was informed at the time of the sale at +12k, it was def manipulation. Tho i guess it may not have been. Fera, who crafted it, def didnt sell it at 12k, alot less.

ok so we have so far sk-20 unL for ca+3100 , adjusted sk-20 for ca+3500, T15 unl for ca+4000...so looks like + 4500 - 5000 is fair price for adapted version.

I agree that one position on PEauction is not as far as it is not gathering 100% of trades and some of theme was over year ago.

Prices of sk-20 came from my own experience also. I buy it on auction and sell it same way after i skiled what i wanted and none of that trades were recorded on PEauction.

Edit : i am also not co confident about not selling it on that price. Not here on EF where lots of ppl know what that, but if he set that price on auction and someone act hastily just after looking on trade history it is possible to sold it at that price. Beter lost 100 peds to see if that is possible than loosing few K peds by not trying at all.

Last edited:
ok so we have so far sk-20 unL for ca+3100 , adjusted sk-20 for ca+3500, T15 unl for ca+4000...so looks like + 4500 - 5000 is fair price for adapted version.

Adj Sk20 is currently on the ingame auction at +3100, for days without selling. The +3500 previous sale could be dubious, considering the reseller selling it.

The normal sk20 has always been at +2000-2500 at peak times. So +3100 is way too high.

The Adapted T15 has sold for +3700, not +5000.

More of these faps are dropping, all items are coming down, why would the sk20 stay at +2000 when other items are losing upto 50% of their value?

My realistic estimate would be, as a future investment.

sk20 - 1500ped
adj sk20 - 2000ped
t15 - 3000ped
adapted t15 - 3750ped

(I dont own one, no plans to buy one)

wonder if the price will be effected by this

lmfao thats alot of adapted t15 ULs

i dont know if that is lot. just 3 on screenie and with that TT value every one schould be a HoF. So we have now up to 5 adpt t15 ? There are more mod faps in game and u dont see them more often on market.

Back