PEAss wont work

msh_20004

Mature
hi everybody

i got a problem with peass... when i install it and then try to run the game, the game wont run.. it gives me an error message saying it cant run coz i'm probably out of video memory...but wut the heck??? i got a 256 nx6200 vga card..

so i end up uninstalling the PEAss to run the game normally ...

any body have a solution to this??

thanx in advance

uncheck everything in the options menu

Have the same - but game not start only, no comm about memory. Client looks like starting and then nothing :(

Hmm, make sure AA is turned OFF. I had this problem too. And Chainfire himself told me this soloution.

Whay version of Windows are you running? Do you have the latest service packs for Windows installed?

I know this sounds silly, but I had long sworn to never install SP2 for Windows XP Pro because I had a long established computer that ran flawlessly without it.

The problem you describe is the very same error I got when I tried to use PE Ass too. I finally broke down a few weeks ago and reformatted my hard drives, installed XP with SP2 and then everything on top of it.

Finally installed PE Ass and it has worked without any problems ever since.

black_rain13 said:
Whay version of Windows are you running? Do you have the latest service packs for Windows installed?

I know this sounds silly, but I had long sworn to never install SP2 for Windows XP Pro because I had a long established computer that ran flawlessly without it.

The problem you describe is the very same error I got when I tried to use PE Ass too. I finally broke down a few weeks ago and reformatted my hard drives, installed XP with SP2 and then everything on top of it.

I have SP2, and I had it when I had his problem too. Seems maybe you had a different problem :)

black_rain13 said:

i have 3000+AMD 64 1GB Ram WinXP Pro sp2

Back