Info: PEDs for Testers!

In game click on the Treasure Chest in lower right hand corner. There with the ped you can buy diamonds, gold, sheilds, battle packs.... 100 ped will go very fast. :)

problem is, currently diamonds are near useless, gold is easy to get if you can do a little raiding, shields aren't that important if you stick a high hp/stamina pet with 4 healing spells. its just battle packs (if you can find anyone to fight)

problem is, currently diamonds are near useless, gold is easy to get if you can do a little raiding, shields aren't that important if you stick a high hp/stamina pet with 4 healing spells. its just battle packs (if you can find anyone to fight)

I got the impression last night, I needed to pay 40 diamonds to reset the forest battle timer....to allow you to do more forest battles. So diamonds seem useful to me.

Not seen the 100 ped either.

Rick

Good News!

In return for their contributions, all Deed Holders will receive their complimentary 100 PED tomorrow! We thank you for your patience.

In addition, the 500 PED Competition Round winners will also receive their winnings tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

/Team ComPet

I assume that the competition round winners of rounds 1-4 and 6 have received their prize, for round 5 their was no reward and not even an acknowledgement about the winners.

for round 5 their was no reward and not even an acknowledgement about the winners.

If you look the ingame leaderboard there is season reward, diamonds for anyone who has Duke or greater title.

But there hasn't been any info when Jackpot Pool (ped prizes) are rewarded. Perhaps when beta ends and new Jackpot season start.

If you look the ingame leaderboard there is season reward, diamonds for anyone who has Duke or greater title.

But there hasn't been any info when Jackpot Pool (ped prizes) are rewarded. Perhaps when beta ends and new Jackpot season start.

I was referring to the 500ped prizes which were not given to the winners of round 5, the winners didnt even get announced.
The jackpots are not payed out at season end they are a pool from which you can get a random payout uppon a victory (or season end i think) if you are lucky - so far i got such a 'partial' payout twice.

I was referring to the 500ped prizes which were not given to the winners of round 5, the winners didnt even get announced.

I think I remember reading a post or a message by Kim giving warning about certain shady on-goings. IIrc that was in season 5.
:scratch2:

So there might be some clearing-up left to do. A matter which might have been shelved for the time being, due to most of MA and Compet staff seeming to be unavailable now since the second week of July.
:dunno:

I think I remember reading a post or a message by Kim giving warning about certain shady on-goings. IIrc that was in season 5.
:scratch2:

So there might be some clearing-up left to do. A matter which might have been shelved for the time being, due to most of MA and Compet staff seeming to be unavailable now since the second week of July.
:dunno:

The playeraccounts which should have been denied their prizes were already in round 4 and still got prizes in round 6 and are still ingame with all their supporter accounts.
The first announcement from kim was before season 1 ended, the second announcement was when season 6 ended, there was no announcement at all when season 5 ended - it looks more like it was not noticed that season 5 ended...

Wish I'd get 100 ped for every bug/exploit I reported in EU.
I would be able to finally buy a mod merc that my skills so deserve :yay:

The gave me a few things pregold for reporting exploits and a bug. One of my disciples got some stuff back then for reporting a pvp exploit. I have not got anything in a long time even when reporting a good space exploit.

Back