Penn and Teller

He he...Michael Moore and Morgan Spurlock have competition.

Penn and Teller are hysterical...I'll have to watch the rest of them :D

Chimp said:
He he...Michael Moore and Morgan Spurlock have competition.

Penn and Teller are hysterical...I'll have to watch the rest of them :D

yep especially this one about peta :p the one about greenpeace is quite good too :p

indeed they own!

my favs are..

*the bible
*PETA
*Baby products
*spiritual sexual stamina

haha!

god damn peta........i'm sorry but peta is beyond bs and i hope we can sent them all in a boat to some cannibal tribe :laugh:

good videos :D

I love that show. I just saw an interesting one on recycling.

Legion said:
this is the best show ever :D

penn and teller are so darn good at bashing stuff :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7562800910863882593&q=penn+teller+bullshit&hl=en

I must defend Penn & Teller here! They do not bash stuff! They bring to light subjects that the majority of the Wannabe's wanna hold over us. Like recycling, anyone who looks into it close enough will realise thats it's total BS, I've known this for years! Think about it? A 30 thousand pound vehicle, burning 1 gallon of gas per 6 miles? He just picked up 2 dollars worth of recyclables! And it still needs to be refined? AGAIN! So we dump 4x as much polution into the air in the call for recyclables. This all had to do with some stupid boat and media publicity! Thx media you now costs the US, 8 Billion dollars a year in needless costs!

STOP RECYCLING!

Edit: Aluminum brings good money, recycle that! :D

Hehehe. Yer, I watch that, I've seen the most of season 1 on Winamp Shoutcast.

lol, you gotta love some of the Idiots they have on there... The one I was most annoyed about (towards the Idiots), was the one about creationalism. If that's what it's called... :dunno: Grrrrr!

Back