Personal Apology

Nukem

Provider
Society
Patriot's
Mr Nukem Quayjay
This goes out to all the members of the community, that was hurt and was forced to make a sacrifice for the best interest of the community. Your grief did not go unnoticed and your hardship through it all will echo in EU history for many years to come.

I Apologize

For those of you that don't know what this apology is for,Please don't ask. There is no point in opening up old scars.

Sincerely,
Mr Nukem Quayjay
(Sherlock Holmes)

................but it was 1 hell of a good read :)

This goes out to all the members of the community, that was hurt and was forced to make a sacrifice for the best interest of the community. Your grief did not go unnoticed and your hardship through it all will echo in EU history for many years to come.

I Apologize

For those of you that don't know what this apology is for,Please don't ask. There is no point in opening up old scars.

Sincerely,
Mr Nukem Quayjay

(Sherlock Holmes)

What grief are you talking about ? and what best interest for the communtity? I dont see an apology for anything really. You dragged ppls names through the mud to have a personal gain, you hide behind a name not revealing your player accounts name even when asked. You remain silent and as it already was 3 months of so that it JC made that thread who you wear I didnt see any apology from you by PM at EP/Ingame /skype or whatsoever.

Now suddenly you feel srry for it and with this crappy apology. besides who are you to judge if grief of players is something good ? You caused a lot of problems and did this over the back of others.

I see your partner (sin) post about the greater good of the community and do hear rumors about you being an adviser/ruler of the rig/a very old player that knows everything.

In my eyes you are still a coward and a fake just like the person you tried to attack on this forum and other forums.
If you really feel sorry for the crap you pulled, you would have said sorry MONTHS ago and helped the players you caused grief.

Srry this is just a fake apology not worth anything. I suggest you go ingame and give me a proper apology face to face (virtual that is )

* P.S I suggested for the mods to not do this in public but this is how I feel. This thread DOES bring up a lot of old wounds and I dont like the public statement as Nukem does know whom to approach to say sorry. if you think however I crossed the line and want to neg rep me please do. I wont score friendship points with anybody right about know but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Regards Faye

What grief are you talking about ? and what best interest for the communtity? I dont see an apology for anything really. You dragged ppls names through the mud to have a personal gain, you hide behind a name not revealing your player accounts name even when asked. You remain silent and as it already was 3 months of so that it JC made that thread who you wear I didnt see any apology from you by PM at EP/Ingame /skype or whatsoever.

Now suddenly you feel srry for it and with this crappy apology. besides who are you to judge if grief of players is something good ? You caused a lot of problems and did this over the back of others.

I see your partner (sin) post about the greater good of the community and do hear rumors about you being an adviser/ruler of the rig/a very old player that knows everything.

In my eyes you are still a coward and a fake just like the person you tried to attack on this forum and other forums.
If you really feel sorry for the crap you pulled, you would have said sorry MONTHS ago and helped the players you caused grief.

Srry this is just a fake apology not worth anything. I suggest you go ingame and give me a proper apology face to face (virtual that is )

* P.S I suggested for the mods to not do this in public but this is how I feel. This thread DOES bring up a lot of old wounds and I dont like the public statement as Nukem does know whom to approach to say sorry. if you think however I crossed the line and want to neg rep me please do. I wont score friendship points with anybody right about know but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Regards Faye

Understood

I Apologize

I have no idea what this is about and honestly, I don't really want to know, but one thing is for sure, since you make no effort to explain what this is about, it doesn't belong in a public forum.

If you feel a need to apologise for something, do it to the relevant people in private.

Also, if I were one of those who you were apologizing to, I'd be annoyed as to how little effort you've made and I'd be annoyed at best.

You may want to check up on a recent episode of south park, involving a certain oil company, to fully understand how some may view this thread.

Apology

I have no idea what this is about and honestly, I don't really want to know, but one thing is for sure, since you make no effort to explain what this is about, it doesn't belong in a public forum.

If you feel a need to apologise for something, do it to the relevant people in private.

Also, if I were one of those who you were apologizing to, I'd be annoyed as to how little effort you've made and I'd be annoyed at best.

You may want to check up on a recent episode of south park, involving a certain oil company, to fully understand how some may view this thread.

Relevant people involved would include a list greater then I could even begin to write. Also there is no way for me to know out of the relevant people involved who was effected positively and who was effected negatively as the original thread has been deleted and most threads about the subject there after. Due to these facts alone in my opinion I feel that this was the appropriate place to write this apology.

Another point I like to make is that at no time did I ever mention anyone's name. I'm not apologizing to the members that acted irresponsibly and brought unnecessary grief upon themselves. I cant be blamed for how other members chose to respond to my thread. What I did was is laid out a scenario anonymously and let the community decipher it however they saw fit. The ones that acted immaturely could have chose just as easily to stay quiet and not personally attack the person that the community themselves chose as the target.

Let me make this very clear. I'm not apologizing to anyone specifically and I'm not apologizing for what I did. I'm apologizing to the community as a whole. I'm apologizing for my thread causing the desire in some people to respond in a immature manner and personally attack other members.

I sincerely appreciate your opinion Zacariaz.

Once again.
I Apologize

Last edited:
Apologize

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Thank you for your opinion.

Let me make this very clear. I'm not apologizing to anyone specifically and I'm not apologizing for what I did. I'm apologizing to the community as a whole. I'm apologizing for my thread causing the desire in some people to respond in a immature manner and personally attack other members.

I sincerely appreciate your opinion Zacariaz.

Once again.

That's not actually an apology.

That's not actually an apology.

I sincerely appreciate your opinion, the wonderful thing about opinions is that everyone is entitled to them.

With respect, I doubt the sincerity of your appreciation. But that's ok cos everyone is entitled to doubts too.

You specifically exclude apologising for any of your actions so you aren't taking any responsibility for anything you have done.

Basically you are saying "I'm sorry other people are asses".

You also aren't apologising to any specific people, so its not exactly personal either.

Those aren't opinions of mine, just an analysis of your statement.

My opinion is it might have been better to just let the past stay where it belongs in preference to disguising a dig at others as a faux apology. I'll understand if you don't appreciate this particular opinion. I'm ok with that.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

make a sacrifice for the best interest of the community.

I Apologize

I have had no dealing with personally, I only followed the happenings on forum, I really don't get this part of your apology, what exactly did u do for the community?

I have had no dealing with you personally, I only followed the happenings on forum, I really don't get this part of your apology, what exactly did u do for the community?

To clarify specifically would only cause more trouble. The problem is gone, I know it, you know it, and everyone else in the community knows it.

Unfortunately rule 2.6 - Private Communication restricts me from showing the positive responses that I have received from this. Also the fact that this forum is some kind of huge popularity contest makes the majority that have praised me for my efforts, not wish to disclose their identities to others by posting in my defense. Whats even more amazing is that still knowing these details people still wounder why I chose to remain anonymous in my original thread. isn't it Ironic?

I have no idea what this thread is about. Please share this secret or I'll call Wikileaks on you! :silly2:

hmmmm...

have NO IDEA what this is about, but....Apology accepted? :scratch2:

Back