Suggestion: Pets with auto-use pill skill

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Hello,

Sometimes I run off pills buffs and forget to eat a new one between mobs, sometimes I run off buffs in the middle of a mob, causing less DPS, If I take a pill at this time, I also lose DPS and get unecessary defensive cost.

Can we have a new skill for pets ? The auto-use pill skill. Once you unlock it, the pet gets an inventory for pills and you add to it the pills you want, when you activate the skill, the pet will automatically use the pill(s) for you when you run out of the said pill. With that, you don't need to worry about running out of the buffs in the middle of a mob or forget to use them.

Any opinions ?

Regards,

i made a suggestion ( if i recall right ) regarding this issue,

i said if the game gives a msg when u get a buff like skill increase rate, a running extra speed, pet getting a new lvl or new trick, points in mayhem events, that means is a platform already in place only need to be used to add the depleted buff effect to it, like when u run out a pill ( autoloot etc ) u get a msg letting u know the effect ended, could work for all pills and temporary buffs, also an option to activate / deactivate this feature would be great.

Back