PigBenis's Resource and Crafted component Depot

Pig

Prowler
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
PigBenis Pig Hateraid
Well Hello there and come on down!!! To the mall at twins where you can spend your time browsing the wares of vast selections. While your here come up to the second floor store #3 and check out PigBenis's Resource and Crafted Component Depot. We have components such as:
Basic sheet metal
Basic bearings
Basic screws
Standard holo modules

Whats that you say? You can actually use these components while crafting your favorite items? Well heck sure you can!!! And you can probably save time and money buy just buying these items instead of crafting them!!!:yay:

We also have resources stocked at below auction prices....why below auction prices? becouse thats the way i work it.:wtg:

So come on down and buy at Pigbenis's. No one can work it like a Pigbenis can work it :ahh:

p.s more to come as stock comes in so be sure to peek in from time to time.

Last edited:
Bump and

I have been stocking some ores and en-matters that have been flying off the shelves as if they drank red bull!!!

Both cheaper than auction and both wont last so check it out!!!

Last edited:
cute little piggy in my siggy says bump this post:yay:

Tweaked your Free Listing on ED some more!

If you post a Pic of the shop >>>HERE<<< ill upload it for you!

Reactions: Pig
Hi I popped in but there seemed to be an awful lot of stuff not priced. Was that deliberate? None of the skins were priced, some of the ores etc.

Shop looks good though :)

Hi I popped in but there seemed to be an awful lot of stuff not priced. Was that deliberate? None of the skins were priced, some of the ores etc.

Shop looks good though :)

Yeah im not sure why some items are doing that. When i left the shop tonight i made shure everything has a price on it so if anyone notices something without a price please list it here and i can find out if its user error (me:ahh: ) or MA error:rolleyes:.

Yeah im not sure why some items are doing that. When i left the shop tonight i made shure everything has a price on it so if anyone notices something without a price please list it here and i can find out if its user error (me:ahh: ) or MA error:rolleyes:.

Actually Im curious about it as well as I had a similar issue in my shop. Some Items I was convinced I had set a price didn't have one, which is why I mentioned it. Could be worth monitoring. ;)

I'm also getting a little bit of a "bug" where I place an item in the shop and it's still in my inventory until I relog. I don't have enough consistent info to post a support log yet. I'm wanting to check whether items I then place in my shop after that "bug" stay priced properly. I'll be checking this evening.

Actually Im curious about it as well as I had a similar issue in my shop. Some Items I was convinced I had set a price didn't have one, which is why I mentioned it. Could be worth monitoring. ;)

I'm also getting a little bit of a "bug" where I place an item in the shop and it's still in my inventory until I relog. I don't have enough consistent info to post a support log yet. I'm wanting to check whether items I then place in my shop after that "bug" stay priced properly. I'll be checking this evening.

Ive noticed a similiar problem and i also wonder if thats the couse for items not bieng priced. Either way when i clik on the item the game usually puts up a please wait window that last until i restart the universe :(

Time For a bump Please check out http://www.entropiashopping.comas well.

Looking for a couple more traders to keep the store stocked, please send me a pm through ef. Let me know what you have to offer and well talk :)

Back