Pinky pops in to say hi :)

Welcome back Pinky and check if your avatar really is deleted.

Good point. I just checked the player register in game and it seems your avatar is still there. You just need to log in pinky :yay:

Odd - I tried logging on to the entropia website and it didnt work so I assumed deleted.

Will maybe try again ;)

Good point. I just checked the player register in game and it seems your avatar is still there. You just need to log in pinky :yay:

The ingame player register seems to retain the names of all avatars created, even though some have not been active for many years (and therefore definately lapsed).

There's definately some in there that I know haven't played since 2006.

This may be simply to prevent a new avatar being created with exactly the same name as a previous (allbeit lapsed) avatar. Can you imagine the controversy if an new avatar turned up now named oh, say Minder Minder Kingston or Werty MindBuster Someone?

Nevertheless, it's worth contacting Support to see if your old account can be reactivated, even if all skills have been purged, and items converted to TT value.

Heyas Pinky! :yay:

Ofc I remember you...was on...well was on atleast the 2 last farewell-2-PINKY-opallo-hunts...time for a Welcome-back-PINKY-opallo-hunt! now me thinks! ;)

[...] Did Skam come back to the game?

...thinks so clearly remembers Blackjack sain' in soc chat that he ran into her original avatar ingame...but that was sometime ago and...quite frankly haven't seen BJ ingame since he stated that?! Hmmmm.... :scratch2:

Been searching around for active people... so few left... Was hoping to see Arokh, DJ, all of TDO of course (even Stinky)!, Jimmy etc - seems even most of the old ubers sold out....

...DJ...I wonder what happend to her :confused:...she was quite a jaguar ay? ...maybe BJ knows... ^^

Stinky...nope...never heard of him...j/k...comes in from time to time...last time I think he unlocked coolness...and since...never seen the man ;)

...btw...TDO NUTTERS?! WELL I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY...okey okey...it's worse then ever...especially 7...no medicine for what he's got ;p

Nice to hear from you, take care love & hope to so you ingame soon! :tiphat:

We are all still here Pinky! We are just quiet...Some things have changed I guess.
Skam is on my facebook friends list, I'll see if she still plays. I am in limbo at the moment, my graphics card is fubu.
Hope to see you ingame sometime! We didn't quite know each other but I remember running by a group of peeps at a tp once when you were going on your last goodbye hunt. You invited me but I was in the midst of who knows what :)
Nice to see an "oldtimer" back in here :yup:

Back