'pinning item info windows'?!?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Saw that you can compare items by 'pinning item info windows' in the clientloader just before logging in. How do you go about doing that? I've only been able to open one item window at a time up til now. Is there some way to open more then one item info window at a time for different items?

When the item window is open, look for the little pushpin in the frame in one of the upper corners. It escapes me atm if it's the left or right.

And you've been playing EU for over 4 yrs ? :laugh:

1. Open Item Info window.
2. Clik on the 'Drawing Pin' icon in top right corner of window (to the left of the ? icon, under the minimize icon..)

I have no idea what you are talking about and I been around for a while :laugh:

How can you see the item info window before you log into the game?

I need a picture...

I've been playing since cnd started and i kinda feel like we've been able to pin windows the entire time I've played....

I have no idea what you are talking about and I been around for a while :laugh:

How can you see the item info window before you log into the game?

I need a picture...

The splash screen now gives tips.

its in top right corner of item window... you have close , reduce , and pin :)

I did write this years ago in a thread about detail like that that no one never notice... can not find that thread sadly , it was full of fun tips

I did write this years ago in a thread about detail like that that no one never notice... can not find that thread sadly , it was full of fun tips
Please keep looking :)

Oh and did you know you can open info about several items after one another and then go back to the previous one you had opened too? Learned that all on my own(I think) recently too lol
But haven't found a way to go forward tho, just back to the items you looked at

Why have you neglected to skill up your intelligence? :wise:

hehe ^^

its in top right corner of item window... you have close , reduce , and pin :)

Actually, the splash screen tips look like these were harvested from the forum threads, so lots of players are reading these now ;)

Saw that you can compare items by 'pinning item info windows' in the clientloader just before logging in. How do you go about doing that? I've only been able to open one item window at a time up til now. Is there some way to open more then one item info window at a time for different items?

After almsot 5 years I have never known about this up untill now either, thanks for asking about it.

Why have you neglected to skill up your intelligence? :wise:

hehe ^^

I think it`s the perception skill that needs to go up for that. ;)
I knew about the pin button right from the start.... but I hardly ever use it since I normally compare an ingame item to items on websites like entropedia etc. and not to other ingame items.

Back