Kane Xane Crossing
Mumble Server:
east3.voice.enjin.com
Port:60825

PM me for password

is this a public request to get hacked? :p

Is there going to be lots of "har har"-ing on this channel?:laugh:

Is there going to be lots of "har har"-ing on this channel?:laugh:

Well right now there is lots of woot wooting because we just took down the Kronan with loot.

Well right now there is lots of woot wooting because we just took down the Kronan with loot.

Don't congratulate yourself too much. Kronan had a weak repair crew (only three or four people) and was already taking heavy damage from the cosmics in the TG. So you and your two buddies did not have to do very much to take her down. Try attacking her when there is a full repair crew and see what happens.

Don't congratulate yourself too much. Kronan had a weak repair crew (only three or four people) and was already taking heavy damage from the cosmics in the TG. So you and your two buddies did not have to do very much to take her down. Try attacking her when there is a full repair crew and see what happens.
That puts a slightly different slant on things. Like claiming you've PKed -insert uber name here- when they were fighting a tough mob to the death and you did the last 10 HP damage.

That puts a slightly different slant on things. Like claiming you've PKed -insert uber name here- when they were fighting a tough mob to the death and you did the last 10 HP damage.

Also the pilot had a DC at the critical time otherwise she'd have just jumped out of the seat and dumped the mob ball on Xane and his friends.

Also the pilot had a DC at the critical time otherwise she'd have just jumped out of the seat and dumped the mob ball on Xane and his friends.

Oh yes oh yes, I'm sure that would have turned everything around for them lol. Stop CRYING and WHINING about getting pwnd by BlackSky. We took Kronan down and took their Generic Transformers so hahahaha.

Oh yes oh yes, I'm sure that would have turned everything around for them lol. Stop CRYING and WHINING about getting pwnd by BlackSky. We jumped in when the mobs had done 95% of the damage and took their Generic Transformers so hahahaha.
Corrected.:lolup:

I love you Xane, will you autograph the twins for me?

Of course I will.

95% huh? Maybe we didn't even kill the Kronan...maybe they blew up and the transformers shot out into space landing in my quad!

I love you Xane, will you autograph the twins for me. :lolup:

Back