Pirates : My own personal source of entertainment !

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
For the last year I have made it my mission to challenge myself against the pirates and their "skills" .
This started off when I was taxiing and then developed into a personal mission.

How much ammo can I get a pirate to waste on me.

Well the numbers are now in and so far and it seems quite a lot .

In just over a year the pirates have collectively spent a minimum of around 600ped shooting me down in space
with zero loot apart from 13 sweat I forgot I was carrying.
I wont give you all the names or the data but just to tell you that micjack currently heads the leader board with 13 confirmed kills and he has more than double that of his next competitor.

There were also 11 occasions when the pirate failed to shoot me down at all.

It is actually quite tricky to measure, as the pirates are now missing me more and more as my captain skill increases , for example, recently on one of the more experienced pirates 3rd time of shooting me down in a day I counted the shots and his miss shots were equal to his hit shots.It takes around 16 actual hits to take a quad down and two more to kill me so in this case it was 16 hits and 16 misses.

So I was generous to the pirates and gave them 10 missed shots per kill.

(remember a missed shot in space PVP still costs the shooter the same as a shot that hits)

Now the rest of you pirates should pay attention to this , you just cannot allow micjack to remain on the top of the leaderboard!

If you see me kill me ! I will add the data in as we go along and keep you posted.
A cookie to the winner at the end of the year, I might also carry some loot to make it worth your while or maybe then again I wont :p

Last edited:
One of the best things to do in space ....to be No Looter or few Dung,Few bottles of sweat .....Can't wait to be shotdown again...

One of the best things to do in space ....to be No Looter or few Dung,Few bottles of sweat .....Can't wait to be shotdown again...

Funny when we have the dung just waiting for them we don't get shot down. What a bummer, bwahahahhahah :silly2:

Back