Pixie armor gone rare?

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
Heyo!

I couldn't help to notice that after the last update (shinkiba VU) colonizer drops from shinkibas
instead of the normal pixie shin guards we all know and love to collect until the inventory over flows with time...

I probably cycled 1500PED in ammo on small shinkibas i killed about 7000 of them and i got
one pixie shin (M) im not sure if the pixie shins moved with the daikiba to RT but the drop rate on
calypso seems to be almost gone.

Anyone had more luck then me with this?

Best regards
Zweshi

yep its been like that since before they switched to shinkiba....same with argos dropping paladin etc.

:(

... and Molisks with Shogun.

Well, we TT'ed these armors during years, now they will maybe get a little markup. :tongue2:

The world is L , so is Life

Next question ? :dunce:

TAC
Selling pixies shins TT+100 :laugh: @TP

The world is L , so is Life

Next question ? :dunce:

TAC
Selling pixies shins TT+100 :laugh: @TP

Lol @ "The world is L "... so true nowadays, both IG AND IRL!

Yes been like that from a certain time before Shinkiba apparition.

(Ninja thread highjacking:ninja: - Packing up for another planet I am selling shins in Auction :D )

I still get pixie from the zombies on RT.. so not sure how rare it will be in the universe but maybe on Calypso. :scratch2:

UL armor continues to drop, just not as much as before, when most of it was thrown to TT anyways. One side result of this will be that looted UL armor will be worth something again. Replacing previous useless drops with new L armor drops is a step in the right direction. In the next step they will hopefully replace the over-abundant colonizer(l) drops with something more worthwhile in higher maturities.

Anyone considered the other posibility?
number of pixie armor is the same, number of players is getting biger -> number of TT-ed pixie is getting smaller -> number of looted pixie getting smaller

Someone posted that pixie and shogun was being looted in the prison on NI, so its got rarer on Calypso but still able to be looted.

cant say about pixie, but allos definetly drop less aurora parts than they used to.
And cornudacoudas are getting just ridicules with the colonizer foots, on the last hunt i did with full TT smacker(78 peds), I got 11 or 12 of that worthless TT junk coming down to almost 15% of loot ffs.
So its preety hard to come close to breaking even with so many worthless shit being put into loot, 50% of loot is ammo, 15% worthless armor parts and the rest is junk with 102% MU, now give me a reason to complete the 10k mission.

now give me a reason to complete the 10k mission.

because it will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? lol jk yeah we are all getting shafted by MA when it comes to loot on smaller mobs these days

Anyone considered the other posibility?
number of pixie armor is the same, number of players is getting biger -> number of TT-ed pixie is getting smaller -> number of looted pixie getting smaller

No. Before the "UL armor is now more-rare VU", I was looting just as many UL armor parts as when I started. The drop rate in all of the post-VU10 world was the until the cutoff and was not a steady drop to reflect more players and less being TT-d.

Someone posted that pixie and shogun was being looted in the prison on NI, so its got rarer on Calypso but still able to be looted.

Other people posted about Calypso loots too. I don't personally think that Pixie armor drops less than it should drop. It is still very easily available for next to no markup. Same for other low level unlimited armors like kobold and goblin. But just maybe its not TT food any more.

RT

Atlest on RT there are no pixie shortage, i got almost 200! parts in storage, and growin.

very good!

now you can almost equip a platoon of noobs and use them as a moving sheild:wise:

very good!

now you can almost equip a platoon of noobs and use them as a moving sheild:wise:

Now this is a fantastic idea!! :wtg: PVP 4 will never be the same!! :laugh:

cant say about pixie, but allos definetly drop less aurora parts than they used to.
And cornudacoudas are getting just ridicules with the colonizer foots, on the last hunt i did with full TT smacker(78 peds), I got 11 or 12 of that worthless TT junk coming down to almost 15% of loot ffs.
So its preety hard to come close to breaking even with so many worthless shit being put into loot, 50% of loot is ammo, 15% worthless armor parts and the rest is junk with 102% MU, now give me a reason to complete the 10k mission.

Hunted bibo stalkers with bik.. In about 100ped decay i had like 30 colonizer facebook guards and no goblin pixie or kobold

Got some pixie thighs the other day but can't remember which mob, probably a snable.

We've got a lot of players camping the same mobs, the drop rate may be the same but now it's spread out more.

I'd just like a change from the muscle oil, ammo and tiering components.

I got loads of harnesses on brown papoo on NI.

Looted a pixie foot M from a random exa(it was at orthos, hunted cornus then it attacked me) a couple of weeks ago, and 2 kobold parts from cornus, but the Colonizer thing loots a lot for me too, mostly M too :( lol

Back