News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.5.0

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2023-11-28

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features
  • Added new Christmas gifts
  • Added new weapons to discover
  • Added new armor to discover
  • Added new special clothing to discover
  • A new content expansion “Spawn of Echidna” has been added on Eudoria, including two new instances with dynamic events, new Spina creatures, missions, items, and areas to explore. Speak with "CDF Sergeant Velya” and “CDF Scout Morrison” at the Camp Echidna base.

Changes
  • Creature spawns have been increased on New Treasure Island, Triton Island, and southern parts of Eudoria

Fixes
  • Sealed gaps between rocks in MM Annihilation causing creatures to get stuck.
  • Particle effects are played on the Spina Broodmothers when losing protection and when getting enraged

Originally Posted Here

I am at work ATM, looking forward to getting home to check out the update

MA, where the hell are the 100 item points I paid for 2 months ago for my shop, shop #5L at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor???

Can I please get an answer!!!

MA, where the hell are the 100 item points I paid for 2 months ago for my shop, shop #5L at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor???

Can I please get an answer!!!
Thank you for your patience, we have wasted your money on drugs and prostitutes. Please pay one more time and it will eventually happend !

Really good work Mindark <3

Changes
  • Creature spawns have been increased on New Treasure Island, Triton Island, and southern parts of Eudoria
thank you for listening to the community. hopefully those changes will bring more activity to both NTI and triton island, boosting those shares revenue

good job MIndArk, keep up listening and communicating with players!

Seems intresting, gonna check out the new stuff.

2023-11-28

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features
  • Added new Christmas gifts
  • Added new weapons to discover
  • Added new armor to discover
  • Added new special clothing to discover
  • A new content expansion “Spawn of Echidna” has been added on Eudoria, including two new instances with dynamic events, new Spina creatures, missions, items, and areas to explore. Speak with "CDF Sergeant Velya” and “CDF Scout Morrison” at the Camp Echidna base.

Changes

Fixes
  • Sealed gaps between rocks in MM Annihilation causing creatures to get stuck.
  • Particle effects are played on the Spina Broodmothers when losing protection and when getting enraged

Originally Posted Here
What southern parts of Eudoria?

Thank you!

I submitted a support case about this before, it took 2 weeks to finally get a no-answer answer of "We will investigate this matter..." So I really appreciate some help with this.

Alright, got an update; I'm told that it should be in the next patch.

How the "Broodmother smother" mission is suposed to work ?

Is it bugged ?

I went into the cave with a team, we killed all mobs (then mission updated).
After the nightmare part in the pit, we killed the broodmother (didn't scan it but it was proly close to 1 million HP.. 😭).
Then for me and a few other members of the team, the mission didn't updated.. The kill simply don't count.. 🫤

And when I did exit the cave, the mission just started again from begining whith only objective left: Enter the cave. 😤

How the "Broodmother smother" mission is suposed to work ?

Is it bugged ?

I went into the cave with a team, we killed all mobs (then mission updated).
After the nightmare part in the pit, we killed the broodmother (didn't scan it but it was proly close to 1 million HP.. 😭).
Then for me and a few other members of the team, the mission didn't updated.. The kill simply don't count.. 🫤

And when I did exit the cave, the mission just started again from begining whith only objective left: Enter the cave. 😤
You have to stand in center when u shoot it. Afaik. Read it in some other thread.

I apologize for this naive and late question. Which mob is added to the Calypso Codex in this VU?
Is this one a Spina Larva or Spina Queen?

Back