Players that are gone and missed

Status
Pham cashed out and bought an apartment with the cash from what I heard

So many that deserves a mention..

Nupi (still in Rabbids and logs in now and then though, have alot to do)
Firkin and Jewel (Both just disappeared from game and left us worried!)
Hoob (Found himself some chick in another game and became an american! Occationally logs on to complain about the quality of tea avalible in US.)
Denizu (RL Issues iirc made him sell out and quit)
Zee (God knows? Logged in a while ago, but didnt stick around I think)
Conor Mac McKinnon (My old "Mentor" of sorts. Got a girl and a baby and didnt like how PE went to EU)
Miisi (Old Black Pearl member, went to med school and it took up too much time.)
Jorael (although not entirely gone of course! )

Lots of nice people gone.. Pham and Prodiq was fun,

And papa Faustian is gone again :(

I can never remember her name...but there was a nice lady player ...first to get the cowboy hat, back in the EP days. A lot of people gave her a hard time, and shortly after she quit....what was her name?

I can never remember her name...but there was a nice lady player ...first to get the cowboy hat, back in the EP days. A lot of people gave her a hard time, and shortly after she quit....what was her name?

INA suggababe in bahq ?

That was INA Suggababe.

If i recall correctly, she took a cup of coffee with MA CEO and then got the cowboy hat from him before any drop or bp of it.

Then she looted a MM and "everyone" thought it was something fishy about it. Think the player base made her leave, at least partly.

That was INA Suggababe.

If i recall correctly, she took a cup of coffee with MA CEO and then got the cowboy hat from him before any drop or bp of it.

Then she looted a MM and "everyone" thought it was something fishy about it. Think the player base made her leave, at least partly.

I was in bahq with _him_ a short time before _he_ left....
you all know _he_ is a _he_

I dont know about the cup of coffee... but I know _he_ got the rancher hat before bp was looted... but so did someone else... because MA CEO gave away two hats that day... not just one...

and _his_ loots... well there was alot more then just a mm :) check EP if pics arent removed now...

_Kimmi_

edit:
ofc I can be wrong... but this is how I experienced it, memory is also not allways 100% correct, so I expect to be flamed.

I was in bahq with _him_ a short time before _he_ left....
you all know _he_ is a _he_

I dont know about the cup of coffee... but I know _he_ got the rancher hat before bp was looted... but so did someone else... because MA CEO gave away two hats that day... not just one...

and _his_ loots... well there was alot more then just a mm :) check EP if pics arent removed now...

_Kimmi_

edit:
ofc I can be wrong... but this is how I experienced it, memory is also not allways 100% correct, so I expect to be flamed.
No, that's pretty much right I think. For the record, I didn't get the impression there was anything fishy about getting the hat or the uber loot. Just coincidence.

one name......Tom Hyperoin C4 :D:D

can take nocturnal off the list he still logs in, took a break tho, got scammed out of a lot of gear +hanger.
havent seen snowflake for a while.. the guy buyin all animal stuff :p
Dekel who owned mod ff4400 a while..
Trex. Crash override. wormie. fumeur. Nathan brazil. and thats just the high lvl ppl. (at that time)
that Marco from the soc. Official mindark Avatars never see him anymore with his fancy coat., or any1 else from his soc for that matter.
lot of ppl stil log once a year tho.
fist time i joined a soc didnt have friendlist or soc chat and never found any1 from my soc after joinin it.
gues some VUs have been usefull :p

Dekel=NZR pops on and does a crafting run every now and then. Still on my fl and i chat him up every now and then. Good kid, but got alot going on in his life.
Gavin Hawkeye Hill of The Honour Guard was another great chap who was 1 of my leaders and he cashed out like 5 years ago to persue other adventures.
Galactic GG Glory was 1 of my mentors and he sold his ava to PS for a cool $1,000 at the time. Shame as he would've gotten alot more on todays market.
Krusharkas and anybody in FWAF/C (Fiends Without a Face/Cadets) are all missed as well. I have seen 1 on since then, and the others i haven't.
Paris Dub Hilton and Zib Black Onyx (whom i left FWAFC with to join up Black Onyx).
Drew Milkey Bloxom was another good guy i haven't talked to in ages (but he did pop in the other day and say hi while i was afk), he WAS trading and helping out Silverfox when he first got into game and helped make him into the uber he is today (that and the reported $10k he threw into the game to buy all of that crap lol)
I could name several others that i haven't seen in ages or lost contact with, but thats all i can think of at 1 a.m. in the morning heh.

> 90% of South African players. Most of them I miss

Most of the dedicated mining community, unless something is done soon.

Most of the dedicated mining community, unless something is done soon.

Krusharkas and Psychopat were cool
Faustian was a tool but fun to argue and fight with :)
Raeky was ugly but her and auktuma taught me how to mine
Gavin was always nice
Hyperion was the legendary modfap skiller and pretty cool
T-rex
Farha.... :laugh:..
Suggababe and Nea were nice :girl:
Kalashi and Jove.
NZR still plays almost daily
Semdog was cool
Nayluge was awesome
Ghost from Calypso Desert Ranger day...
Asse
Ace
Blanco
Boywonder
Etopia
Moonear
prodiq
tanguy
SLAYER
steffe
snowflake
mrs x
all the original white tigers that left
Akoz?
dr udi
Lady
Rayne... really good guy
Voland
honorman
all the guys that got locked for hunting bug :X

and literally 100s more that use to be uber of the past 7 years i've played and quit

Edit:some still may play a bit but dont half of what they use to and you hardly see them

Atun Apache-Ka

Donald.

2 reasons:
I liked his views on Entropia life - even doing a diary for a while.
I liked his passion in which he even created a real life of his virtual life costume.

Shame he hasn't been with us for many years now. :(

I miss Max too, he should come back and he'll read this.

i miss marco :D

yeah, he used to hang around the forum and then one day just disappeared

Maybe he found the last orb and went through it ;)

yeah, he used to hang around the forum and then one day just disappeared

Maybe he found the last orb and went through it ;)

:lolup:Yeah...speaking of...What happened to The Orb?:lolup:

Candyman
Noggin
Starman
Joda
Kjetil
Recoda
HunterZ

and many others

Holy 3 year old necro Batman....

:locked:

Status