PLEASE raise the drone spawn East of jason

rise the spawn in the wally/surroundings?

• yes

Votes: 60 67.4%
  • no

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • yes, and also make them spawn W

Votes: 36 40.4%
  • yes, and also make them spawn E(i like warriors to)

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters
Maybe Mindark can adjust the health, damage and regen of the drones a bit?
That would result in less hunters being able to hunt drones.. and then they don't need to increase the spawn. Drones are robots after all.. the biggest threat Calypso faces.

cynical but true to future mode off

Well I wouldn't go that far :)

What you've just proposed would take away another skilling mob for low lvl players... They already don't have many left...

I would just raise the spawn base by +20 to +50 ddrones in this area... This should do it. I hunt there regularely to skill Dodge and I have to say that it's not that bad as it is but I'd just love it with extra 50 Drones arround :)

Well I wouldn't go that far :)

What you've just proposed would take away another skilling mob for low lvl players... They already don't have many left...

I would just raise the spawn base by +20 to +50 ddrones in this area... This should do it. I hunt there regularely to skill Dodge and I have to say that it's not that bad as it is but I'd just love it with extra 50 Drones arround :)

Word .

well just walk a bit further E and you have all the drones you want

also if you want a tougher challenge troopers and warriors there

yeah the challange is the problem... i wanna tank lowlevel drones in thousands without any challange, to get skills then go out and have fun elswhere

I wouldn't say there is so much drones there... Further E I usually find only Drones Gen. 01-02 while I preffere to hunt Gen. 01 - 07 like it is in the main spot we are talking about.

A great thing to do would be releasing a "secret robot communications system" (call it whatever) wich would be the "thing" Drones use to call for backup... This thing could be inserted into DNA spot on a Land Area :)

Can you imagine a land with 4 "DNAs" of Drones all to MAX Numbers and 50% Maturity?? DAMN I WOULD LOVE THAT!!! :D

I wouldn't say there is so much drones there... Further E I usually find only Drones Gen. 01-02 while I preffere to hunt Gen. 01 - 07 like it is in the main spot we are talking about.

A great thing to do would be releasing a "secret robot communications system" (call it whatever) wich would be the "thing" Drones use to call for backup... This thing could be inserted into DNA spot on a Land Area :)

Can you imagine a land with 4 "DNAs" of Drones all to MAX Numbers and 50% Maturity?? DAMN I WOULD LOVE THAT!!! :D

Drone LA´s to the people!

up up and away!

Im not so much for the spawn to be increased, but i would like to see the drones move further west. They have slowly been advancing on Jason centre for years and it could be interesting to see if the hunters can prevent them from destroying Jason centre !! :handgun:

Im not so much for the spawn to be increased, but i would like to see the drones move further west. They have slowly been advancing on Jason centre for years and it could be interesting to see if the hunters can prevent them from destroying Jason centre !! :handgun:

They shall not pass! :D

When no-one is there its just fine, and you can move on to a new chunk-o-drone after the first is killed. But if its crowded with hunters (like 14 in radar everywhere you go) you are just searching for 1 free red dot.

I think not only the spawn must go up, but the area must be doubled in size.
Like to the east where the fields end and the faux start, and where you go further the to warriors, I think that part can be added to it with the same spawn density with Gen 1 - 4.

When no-one is there its just fine, and you can move on to a new chunk-o-drone after the first is killed. But if its crowded with hunters (like 14 in radar everywhere you go) you are just searching for 1 free red dot.

I think not only the spawn must go up, but the area must be doubled in size.
Like to the east where the fields end and the faux start, and where you go further the to warriors, I think that part can be added to it with the same spawn density with Gen 1 - 4.

yeah double it to the w closer to jason,

yeah double it to the w closer to jason,

both sides :D (normally dont hunt the west side because its to hilly and more higher generations)

Think the valley area is just fine how it is. Maybe double the spawn by the ship.

why dont you make a poll in this thread then? :laugh:
I would vote yes..

Sounds to me like too many people just want to be able to hunt in the valley. If the spawn is`nt so great then why? Sure it`s easy to get to but there are drones all over Calypso. And many with little to no people even. Let me see. You don`t want the people to leave but it`s too crowded. That does`nt make any sense. Maybe you are now hunting below your means and it`s a sign you need to move on? Anyhow get it while it`s hot because I`m willing to bet the bots get the regen real soon! I like that area too I just don`t go there anymore because it`s too narrow an area for the amount of people that hunt there which makes it less than fun. So I go elsewhere. I figure the bigger drones should loot better anyhow right?

Far east of the "drone valley", and a bit south, starting in the hills, and on the other side of the troopers, there are many drone 1-9 (and nothing else really). If you don't want only small ones, that area is actually better imo.

Far east of the "drone valley", and a bit south, starting in the hills, and on the other side of the troopers, there are many drone 1-9 (and nothing else really). If you don't want only small ones, that area is actually better imo.

Can you provide approximate coordinates?? I hate to wonder arround looking for something I have no better clue where it is :p And I would really not want to meet any Troopers in the gear I'm wearing for them Drones :p

Can you provide approximate coordinates?? I hate to wonder arround looking for something I have no better clue where it is :p And I would really not want to meet any Troopers in the gear I'm wearing for them Drones :p

The troopers are around 17500, 10000. Basically west and east of the troopers there are many drones. Going from the west location to the east location you'll want to pass a little south of the troopers. The west area is all hills. At the east area they are easier to pick off one at a time.

And I would really not want to meet any Troopers in the gear I'm wearing for them Drones :p

If you want to get to the higher level drones without bumping into the troopers and warriors then start out from Twin Peaks, not Jason Centre. Head northeast and once you get to the end of the Daikaba herds you will start to see Drones.

Stay on the plain, or head east to the strange looking hills. If you head too far north where the ground starts to rise you will start to bump into troopers and the drones there are 01's

bump for the poll uppdate

more drones for everyone :yay:

Similar density but over a wider area would be the way to go IMHO. More red dots for everyone and hopefully less GDs on radar wherever you go within the area.

Although I've been hunting the Troopers and Warriors more than the Drones recently.

Similar density but over a wider area would be the way to go IMHO. More red dots for everyone and hopefully less GDs on radar wherever you go within the area.

Although I've been hunting the Troopers and Warriors more than the Drones recently.

not been hunting at all, still waiting for my massive spawns :D

I quited the drones due to sucky loots and lack of a big hoof for a camper (and not one that goes to a noobs first run) and to make it worse the gazz price is to low.

One camper less there to worry about, so 3 drone per minute extra for others..

Back