Help: Please Read (locked)

gj fresh

did not read the entire thread , but reading the first reactions from members regarding this issue I am amazed?
You act as if it is normal that his account was banned for some basic cursing?

The way I see it is that he didn't tell the story as it is and a lot worse things have happened or MA is basically destroying this persons virtual life when they could easely take out 3/4 if not more of the community in my opinion? Have none of you ever sweared/cursed at an annoying person (in this case a determined mob stealer)
If this person is punished should the mobstealer not be punished aswell because considering EU rules acting that way is spoiling someone elses game isn't it.

castro it's not about the language (although it is stated in the eula) it is about using that language to abuse someone (which is not tolerated).

and yes ksing, as well as purposefully aggroing mobs on a nother player, is interefering and there are cases where players have been locked for this

besides it was a lock not a ban :wtg:

In this case, I'm on his side. KSing, and following a person around, preventing him from playing normally. That could fall under harassment of a sort. So i wonder, did this person get locked for a while too?

In this case, I'm on his side. KSing, and following a person around, preventing him from playing normally. That could fall under harassment of a sort. So i wonder, did this person get locked for a while too?

as stated by fresh, MA said they have sent a warning to the player in question (usually via email)

as stated by fresh, MA said they have sent a warning to the player in question (usually via email)

Are we talking about the person who ksed or swore, i thought they sent an email to the one who swore.

Are we talking about the person who ksed or swore, i thought they sent an email to the one who swore.
fresh said:
WOOT GOOD NEWS! my account was unlocked! However they said they sent nillins a warning and will not hesitate to take further action if she causes anymore problems

nillins=kser
fresh=teh swearerz

WOOT GOOD NEWS! my account was unlocked! However they said they sent nillins a warning and will not hesitate to take further action if she causes anymore problems:pimp:

gratz on the unlock.. i think i said it on my first post.. turning the other cheek can be a good thing ;)

good luck out there.

Back