Polished Chrome Coat

this is a really nice one, big gratz on it :wtg:

that is totally awesome! i am jealous!

Hi all,

I wanted to share the newest piece of clothing in my collection and ask what you think about it!?

It took me ages to collect all needed materials as some of them are "kinda rare". But now after about a month of running around and collection stuff it is finaly done:

Main Field is Polished Chrome
2nd field is Megan
so how you guys like it? :)

Special Thanks to:
LeeLoo Faith for all the support, information and crafting the textures
and ETOPIA for the final texturizing
And for sure all my old friends who helped me to get the needed stuff together!

This is probarbly the best coat in the game! Where do I find you for a live look? :)

~Simon

This is probarbly the best coat in the game! Where do I find you for a live look? :)

~Simon

i got 2 ppl from your soc on my FL - i'll try to contact ya.
most of the time i'm wasting my peds with hunting but for the rest of the time zeus is where you can find me ;)

Damn now I got the second best piece of clothing in EU:(

Very well done, looks great:)

Hurrikane

o.0

very nice im jelouse :)

HOT HOT :D

Nice Coat GRATZ:wtg:

Here are some pics of a male Polished Chrome Coat :

The other 2 fields are frigulite and fine silk. The paint applied is Burnt umber.

Special thanks to Leeloo Faith for helping me in gathering the materials and making this lovely coat ! :cool:

Also a nice Text-Job Quint!
Leeloo is doing a good job - she also did most work on my coat. :)

And thanks to the rest of you for all the nice comments :D still didnt took the coat off ;)

I guess this guy was just ahead of his time.

[YOUTUBE]kKO9h-gG4Qg[/YOUTUBE]

So, let's fuck up the party.
This is nothing more but a virtual white-textured coat, that (thanks to MA) has a very light shiny-metal effect to it..

Why should it cost any more then any other regular coat?

A total waste of money in my opinion.

Congratulations anyway..

This is nothing more but a virtual white-textured coat, that (thanks to MA) has a very light shiny-metal effect to it..

Congratulations anyway..

It costs more than a regular coat, cos it was texturised with expensive materials, which are expensive due to the time taken to gather and the resulting *cough*enginered-in*cough* loss of materials to process. Personally I wouldn't go for this style, but that's the beauty of where MA is taking us, diversification of style through multiplication of choice. Everyone can achieve the style they always dreamed of, instead of being forced into 'black is the only king mentality' Black is no longer uber or so much a class indicator, these days it fulfils the role in normal fashion - excentuating the style of the outfit.

Grats on achieving your style, and showing the rest of something we probably wont make :)

Congratulations anyway..

It's the same reason people buy designer clothes IRL instead of getting them from Wal-mart... Some people are willing to pay more to look good and separate themselves from everyone else. Your looks can bring you respect and open the door to other opportunities that you might not have looking like a newbie. Same reason you would wash your car, paint your house, etc.

Nice looking coat, and good to see another one jump on the polished chrome bandwagon. :)

Big Gratz, I dig this coat so much. Would love to have boots the same. And a hot looking bra of some sort. Wow! Amazing, Good going! :yay:

Very nice coat! I would leave it the way it is, I think it looks great! gratz!

herbalizer is ur forum ava pic representing ginger labia or is it just me? ;)
btw nice coat.

Back