Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baldurn

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken
Hey ! I dont know if this has been posted before, but here it is. Its simply a poll about what times you are at work. Im sitting here right now, working the nightshift >_> but anyways, VOTE :D

I ' decide ' that school counts as a job, and by ' shift ' i mean that you work on different times, for example one week early and the other week late..
Im working 5shifts including nights and weekends myself, i like it :)

0700 - 1600 white collar worker.....

Yeppers 08:00 - 16:30 for moi :)

wellsince i havent any better thing to do ill postmy worktimes here.. its called 5-shift in sweden. Every 5 weeks make a period and it repeats at the end frmo the beginning:)

Week 1: Monday-friday 06.00-14.00
Week 2: Monday-thursday 22.00-06.00
Week 3: Monday-Wednesday 14.00-22.00 Thursday free and friday 22.00-06 and saturday 18.00-06.00 and sunday 18.00-06.00
Week 4: Wednesday-Thursday 14.00-22.00
Week 5: Saturday and sunday 06.00-18.00
The long weekends are the worst, but i love that free week :D

monday - friday 07:00 to 15:30 yeah im still here :(

interesting to see that so many work daytime:) please vote more :>

Work dont remind me about work :p

08:30 - 17:30 (yeah like i leave at that time more like 18:30)

but hey whos moaning lol.

Ive been on call 24/7 for the last two years... yes my job is my son lol! Full time mum of one and i love it despite the little tantrums and the 'i want, i want!'

I have 2 weeks left in my current job. It has 3 weeks periods with 114h 45min. When hours were done, you had rest of period free.

Normal day was 0715-1030 1215-1630.
Abnormal something like 0800-2000, 0800-1800, 0715-1615
Military exercise 0000-2400

Currently unemployed and enjoying it for the moment ;)
But I can get a job no problem if I really wanted to.

Maybe I'll make PE my job :whistle: ... Well, one can dream right lol

So you mean that you llive on charity now? If you could get a job, take it- i dont want to pay for others :mad:

Heh, I work whenever I feel like going to work or I need the cash. Any time of day, any day. Though I might get called with salvos of questions about stuff during daytime ;)

hurray for part time night staff!

13 hours a week monday to thursday! Weekends off and i get paid enough to continue my spoilt brattish lifestyle!

**yawns and stretches as he steps out of bed at 13.45*

I wonder what this day will bring atleas NO work And NO school.
How i love it to look outside of the window and see other people do their jobs while i can be lazy and sit on my ass all day and do nothing.
:D

I got myself a gap year starting at university in september

I'm working in alternating shifts including nights, weekends, holidays (like christmas, new years eve...) depending in a rotating shift schedule, 29 weeks long ... sometimes feeling like a hamster in a wheel... :laugh:

I don't really need to vote, I'm unemployed... But, why is the poll closed? :dunce:

Good question... I dont know, but i can guesstimate that because the poll was inactive for such a long time? :p

Back