Popped my cherry on this one....apologies to all offended :)

Danoclese

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Dano Ghana Rondo
FINALLY!!! after almost 2 years...it happens!!!

and from a Gen 01 Attacker????

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and this one, just to get the heart beating stronger (note Tree's comment)...
I couldn't TP out as a Gen 10 agro'd me right after so I had to take care of it first...needless to say, my delta/Beast made short work of it!!!

THANKS MA!! I'll consider this a late Birthday HoF!!!

Gratz !! :cheer:
Next time - don't take so frackin' long !! :D

Did you get the hell outta there before the green dots reached ya ? :scared:

:wtg: Big Gratz Hon :wtg:

And LOL at the whole Soc shouting 'Get out of there' ' Run Ghana get the hell out NOW' :laugh:

Gratz !! :cheer:
Next time - don't take so frackin' long !! :D

Did you get the hell outta there before the green dots reached ya ? :scared:

look closer - he has scrolled up in chat so he is obviously back at the tp already :trout::newbie:

well done and congratz on the HOF and not getting PK'ed they are almost equally challanging

look closer - he has scrolled up in chat so he is obviously back at the tp already :trout::newbie:

Too true, mate....with 15k robot filters on my ass, had to make sure i was safe b4 I posted anything more ;)

Oh, btw...sorry folks, i have the wrong loot screen in the piccy...it was "only" 15k robot filters for the loot ("yeah...right...15k and you're complaining!!! "
Ghana: No, really...I'm not complaining....ok, maybe one of those uber swords or a lvl 4 TP chip would've been nice but..really..................I'M HAPPY!!!!)

W000h0000!
uber gratz matey, :yay:

GRATZ, first HoF is a very nice experience ;)
Heart beating a little faster hitting HoF in PvP4, thats a good kick !:yay:

Saw it ingame! Big gratz!! :yay:

Gratz Ghana :yay:

Yikes, I did not realise you actually had GD's on your radar as you got it :laugh:

Gratz again and glad you made it out with the bounty :eek:)

very nice, gratz :yay:

Gratz Ghana, at last you got the big swirlies :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Big gratz hon, I didn't register at the time that you were in pvp with green dots around too :eek: Well done on the escape, and hope your heart has slowed down to normal today :)

I love it when that happens, really gets the blood pumping...

Just always remember as soon as you see a GD coming your way, shout out in all chat...."Damnit, its Star!"....Typically the GD will turn around themselves...hehe...

Works every time...until its actually Star....:wtg:

I love it when that happens, really gets the blood pumping...

Just always remember as soon as you see a GD coming your way, shout out in all chat...."Damnit, its Star!"....Typically the GD will turn around themselves...hehe...

Works every time...until its actually Star....:wtg:

:rofl: Hehe might try that one :laugh:

big congratz to you man and happy late birthday! ;D

well done!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Big gratz mate!! First i have heard or seen of this, what the hell have i been doing this week :scratch2

Ah yes, glue...

Big gratz mate!! First i have heard or seen of this, what the hell have i been doing this week :scratch2

Ah yes, glue...

You got your head stuck to the curtains again??

Very nice, big gratz! :D good you got out in time ;)

Gratz ! Nice one ;)

Back