Post thoughts on the Rocktopia Trading location

DragoTPE

Mature
Trading in Eudoria seems to dwindle to one or two locations, which is handy. If you need to buy or sell something, you go to Twin Peaks or any of the other common trading tows.

Rocktopia is new

very new.

Post thoughts, ideas as to where the trading central will be for Rocktopia. My only recommendation would be to not include one of the 3 included TP's, so newcomers aren't Spammed with trade requests.

Trading may become a big factor here because some "traders" may travel back and forth and economies are adjusted. to compensate for the 80PED round trip for certain supplies

there are already traders buying at the City of Dreams TP, I sold a heap f stuff there last night, so it will prob keep going there.

Although the Vicars Market TP looks like it may be set up for traders to have little stalls.

those two locations look good.

for all that need the info-(copied from other post)
City of Dreams (1362, 848)
Vicar Market (1285, 967)

there are already traders buying at the City of Dreams TP, I sold a heap f stuff there last night, so it will prob keep going there.

Although the Vicars Market TP looks like it may be set up for traders to have little stalls.

Yeah, the Vicar's Market area would be great. Looks to me like it was set up just for trade too.

I suspect that City of Dreams will win out. Especially near Club Neverdie.

Back