Suggestion: Postal Service

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
I'd love to see the option to send someone an Item with the request for payment.

As in: you make a deal such as, I want your ThingyXYZ and I'll pay 5k PED. So you open some ingame option, write the name of the avatar you wanna send your item to, write the amount of PED needed for them to accept the trade and then it goes to their "inbox". Your item leaves your inventory, they have 2 days to accept and pay the price or you get your item back.

The reason being the different time zones. I dunno if MA needs to take some kind of "cut" on this, seems like a quality of life thing but if you absolutely must, I'd still use it.

Cheers

Sounds a lot like the auction ;)

Sounds a lot like the auction ;)
Not really. While you can accomplish the same result via the auction there is also the risk of somebody else buying the item before the intended buyer logs in.
Also, due to the complexities of player to player relations. the item traded may not be at fair market value. (settling a debt or payment for services) Doing such a trade on auction will be troublesome. Too high of a value and you could get in trouble for market manipulation, too low and it will get instantly snatched up by a reseller.

Good idea. Standard auction and delivery fees should apply.

Back