• No, don't change things

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

miathan

Alpha
Society
Rangers
Alindrina Alli Golden
Would be nice to be able to get your L items to tiered faster buy paying a bit extra.
So for example putting in a few Tier 1/2 comp + a little bit of blazar to get your ArMatrix directly to tier 2.
Alternatively, boost the TIR by adding blazar.
What do you think?

Let's not update something that bumps the price on tier comps up even more! :)

The system is fine as it is. If you want higher tiered L items you can pay more MU for a high TIR.

Instead of this. I would support the idea of people to be able to pay a fee at a terminal somewhere to have a re-roll of the weapons TIR. Might only be a few ped for an armatrix weapon or similar junk. But could be considerably more for an unlimited item. Of course the re-roll would not guarantee a higher number, just the potential. All current Tier progress gets reset, it would effectively be a new weapon.
My mod viceroy has 6/7 pieces above 150/200 and a a dud piece. I would pay a fair chunk of PED to have another go at it, without the paid and cost of gathering all the materials again to make it.

Instead of this. I would support the idea of people to be able to pay a fee at a terminal somewhere to have a re-roll of the weapons TIR. Might only be a few ped for an armatrix weapon or similar junk. But could be considerably more for an unlimited item. Of course the re-roll would not guarantee a higher number, just the potential. All current Tier progress gets reset, it would effectively be a new weapon.
My mod viceroy has 6/7 pieces above 150/200 and a a dud piece. I would pay a fair chunk of PED to have another go at it, without the paid and cost of gathering all the materials again to make it.
Yeah, that could also work. I like the idea that something other that PED is also involved. Preferably something that new players can farm and get some MU like Blazar/Nova/Sweat or similar. Pure PED/Shrapnel/UA could be a part also though.

Yeah, that could also work. I like the idea that something other that PED is also involved. Preferably something that new players can farm and get some MU like Blazar/Nova/Sweat or similar. Pure PED/Shrapnel/UA could be a part also though.
The only reason I don't like the idea of using the fragments or sweat is purely because of where the PED in those items is tied to, its all markup. Throwing a few k blazars into the Aether give very little monetary benefit to Mindark. If we can show Mindark a pathway in which they can get a fair portion of their players to wipe TT value from their accounts then we have more chance of getting something like this implemented. Blazars/sweat is just wealth transfer between players

If you want to make it a material so a little bit of markup can be generated and farmed, then we could tie it to something like components/ores/oils that go into making the item in the first place. Then it can make a lot of sense.

I think the solution maybe is drop more 200+TIR limited items. 95% are probably 200TIR or less. So change the % to something like 70/30. Just results in more people hunting and using more higher level enhancers.

Back