Preview of Burnt Umber...anyone??

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Does anyone have a preview of Burnt Umber Radar Jacket or Chilli Sombrero :rolleyes:
Im still trying to find me a set of clothes that will suite me. I just cant decide :laugh::ahh:

Pretty PLEASE :):):)

I'm afraid I don't have any of those items on me at the moment, but I would be happy to lend you a colorator and a few cans if you have an item which you would like to see the result on. Here's however a preview of burnt umber on a coat, it's the brown in the middle:

Colors2.jpg

Looks interesting. How much would it cost(how many cans, etc.) to get Cadet Cowboy Boots, Chilli Sombrero and Radar Jacket colored in burnt umber...?
Approximetly... :scratch2:

Looks interesting. How much would it cost(how many cans, etc.) to get Cadet Cowboy Boots, Chilli Sombrero and Radar Jacket colored in burnt umber...?
Approximetly... :scratch2:

I usually recommend 150 cans per field on items with one field, 185 cans per field on items with two fields, and 200 cans per field on items with three fields. To be on the safe side.

(You will however get money back after the coloration, if you use your cans.)

I think all of those items have three fields unless I'm mistaking about the boots. That would be 1800 cans in total, it's however possible to use less, with a small increase in the risk. You could also use yellow or deep cadmium on the lines, buttons, etc, in order to bring down the total cost.

I'm over at Ithaca at the moment if you have an item which you would like to see in Burnt Umber, Deep Cadmium, Yellow, or any other color.

Well, I met up with Sarah and got me some previews of burnt umber on Chilli Sombrero, Radar Jacket and Cadet Cowboy Boots :)

It looks great :yay:

Back